✎And If I don't?✎

How was that so hard to find?

It's a mountain for god's sake.

But oh my... The sight is beautiful. The wisteria burned my lungs as it was strong, but it was something you got used too quickly. 

There's a lot of people here in kimono's and haori's. And here I am, in slugged clothes. Whatever gets the job done gets it done.

I walked over to the two young females, one who had white choppy hair, and another with the same hair style, but black.

I got the just of it; 

Survive seven days with demons.

Don't get killed.

Easy enough, right?

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

I was doing really good, until this yellow-haired boy started following me. Everywhere. He gave off my location to the demon's and the funny part is, he didn't help! What a gentleman, am I right? 

I got so pissed at him I just sat in a nearby cave.

And he followed me.

"Please leave."

"But, miss, your my hero! I'll die without you!!" The boy said, on his knees.

"Here, stay here, I think I heard a demon."

And so I left him in the cave. I ran away from where he was so he doesn't follow me. I'm so glad he didn't. 

Then, that's hen I heard it. I heard the clean slice and the bonk of something hitting the floor.

I stand behind a tree and peer over to see what caused the noise.

That's when I saw this big, green demons head on the ground, withering away. The person responsible was a red head. He had this weird fire in him... A type of look that could calm you after the worst of the worst. It was weird.. Yet so relaxing.

❢◥ ▬▬▬ ◆ ▬▬▬ ◤❢

As soon as it started, it was over.

I killed a total of seven demons over the days, that's good, I guess. 

I looked at the people who completed final selection. There as a tall guy, who looked angry, the yellow haired kid, a petite girl who was smiling but looked dead inside, honestly. And that same redhead. 

The two children came out and gave a speech. She then let us choose our sword material.

I chose a random one, since we couldn't actually see what they were.

I heard some yelling, but I didn't pay mind to it.

We then got our crows. Surprisingly, the yellow haired boy didn't get a crow. He got a sparrow? Weird.

◄░░░░░░►

What should we name our crow? Comment below!