Eyes and Snakes

"Hey you're not getting away that easily." Iris said running after Kayden. "Don't kill the love of my life!" Liam said running after her. "What happened?" I said looking at Iris and the boys running then at Pepper rolling on the floor dying laughing. "Kayden made a remark about the Greek goddess Iris beings the goddess of rainbows and how our Iris looks like her because she dyed her hair rainbow."

  "So he's dead unless he gets to class in ten seconds." I said it had been two weeks since our first day and everything was awesome. "Hey want to help me to get Mr. Az talking about his husband?" Leah said with a mischievous grin.

"Hello kids, what are you planning?" Mr. C said some how he came up right behind us. "Nothing for your class." Leah said shrugging her shoulders. "Hey when did you get a snake tattoo?" Said Pepper getting off the floor.

   "Oh this old thing I was 18. The 3rd to last week before high school ended. They even retook my year book photo so I'd have it." Mr. C said then he stared off for a moment. "Anyway you should get to class."  He said and walked off.

"Well that went odd." Pepper said before grabbing her things and running to find Brian and Wensleydale.

   "She is so fine." Leah said watching her run. "Do you want me to set you up?" I said casually walking beside Leah. "What do you mean?" She said getting red and defensive. "She likes all genders so I could see if she's into you." I said doing my math homework as we walked.

"You don't mind? Like if it's to much I can-." "It's fine I do stuff like this for all my friends." I said pulling out my phone and putting on a reminder.

   "Thanks I'll find you someone in return. What are you into?" She said I could tell she meant it. "I'm into all genders but I have a preference in men. Tall dark and handsome." I said. "That's all? Not funny has a good personality?" She said jokingly. "Are you that big of a miracle worker?" I said as we entered Mr. Az class.

   As soon as I said it Mr. Az looked pale as if he seen a ghost. "Mr. Az are you okay?" Leah said concerned. Grabbing his hand and feeling his forehead. That's when I noticed the eye tattoo. It was a normal eye but it had a halo around it. "I-I I'm not feeling my best so every one you have a free day. Stay in the classroom, I need a moment." He said and speed walked out the classroom.

   "What the hell?" I said setting down next to Pepper, then Brian and Leah was in front of us Liam and Kayden behind us and Iris and Wensleydale on the other side of Leah.

"We should spy and see what happened." Me and 'The Them' said in unison. "You took the words out of our mouths." Said Leah and her gang. 

  "All of us going would look suspicious. So Adam and Leah go." Pepper said, writing in her journal. "Why us?" Leah said curiously. "Y'all are like the leaders of our friend group." Pepper said "Me Liam, and Kayden can't go because we all aways get caught." Iris chimed in.  "Same for us." Wensleydale said.

  We lied about having to use the restroom to the teacher assistant. In Mr. Az class you had to have a buddy and we also told the assistant that I was new and didn't know where the restroom was. Five minutes later we made our way down the hall looking for any signs of Mr. Az.

  "Dear I'm telling you he was talking about miracles and when he did so I felt something. Not evil but not good either." We heard Mr. Az talking in the music room.

"Angle let's say that he is the one, then what? We can't let our side's know." Mr. C said. We looked through the little window on the door. "Dear I'm worried about him." Mr. Az said leaning in and looking up at Mr. C. "Angle you married me and your worried about a boy that is the son of satin himself?" Mr.C looked down at Mr.Az and kissed him. "I love you." Mr. C said and he put his hands on Mr. Az hips and kissed him again.