meet Teddo

Name: Teddo

Name: Teddo

age: 24

gender: male

pronouns: he/him

sexuality: gay

apperance: Teddo is an 8'4 feet tall Brown bear, he Has a strong build, resembling Kratos, pale peach colored hair that cover his right eye, his eyes are Amber colored with golden rings on them, he also Has a small beard that's the same color as his hair. Despite his godly like body, Teddo tends to wear dark brown long sleeved clothes, like blouses, sweaters or even jackets, he also wears long Black pants with a Grey belt, it is unknown why he wears long sleeves.

info: Teddo is Not very expressive when it comes to emotions, sure, when he's annoyed or Angry, he will show slight irritation on his face, but usually, he Has a very emotionless poker face on. And theres a reason for that. When he was a child, his parents used to be abusive and horrifying smokers, they forcefully sat Teddo down on the couch in the middle, and They smoked while watching the tv, They used the 6 year old Teddo's shoulderz as smoke trays, leaving nastu cigarette Burns. They also used glass shards from empty beer bottles to cut Teddo's shoulders and arms when he misbehaved even slightly, They even used acid on him when They were drunk, which only reached parts of his upper chest, leaving some places to lose hair that would never grow back. Teddo hated his parents and after he turned 18, he packed up and left to live with his uncle.