✦2✦

PART 2/2.

Jennie, with palpable confidence, approaches Lisa and takes her hands gently, never breaking her intense gaze. Lisa can't help but feel her heart beating rapidly. Although she tries to speak, her words get caught in her throat due to the mix of emotions she feels in that moment.

With a confidence and self-assuredness that is hypnotizing, takes Lisa's hands and places them gently on her breasts. Their contact is warm and filled with intention and desire, conveying an intimate connection between them. Jennie doesn't avert her eyes from Lisa, as if wanting to read each of her reactions and delve into her deepest thoughts.

Lisa feels more than stunned by Jennie's intense gaze, unable to avert hers. She gets carried away by the excitement and thrill of the moment. Her mind clouds with thoughts, and it's as if time slows down around her.

Jennie continues holding Lisa's hands on her breasts, and with gentle movements, guides her fingers over the fabric of the bra, tracing invisible lines of pleasurable sensations. Every brush, every caress, sends shivers down Lisa's spine, making her body react to every stimulus. Jennie tilts her head back, feeling the pleasure that the touch gives her.

While Jennie savors every expression on Lisa's face, her lips curve into a playful and seductive smile. Lisa, despite feeling nervous, lets herself be carried away by Jennie's magnetism and the desire to explore this special connection.

Jennie's touch and gaze make Lisa feel desired and valued in a unique way. It's as if Jennie can read her most intimate thoughts and knows exactly how to satisfy her desires.

"Lisa," Jennie said with a soft and captivating voice, holding her friend's gaze intensely.

Jennie made a small pause, letting her words linger in the air. Her heart was beating strongly, aware of the importance of what she was about to express. She wanted Lisa to understand the depth of her feelings, and she also wanted to convey how attractive and special Lisa was to her.

"You are the most beautiful woman my eyes have ever seen, the sexiest," Jennie continued sincerely, and a glint of admiration shone in her eyes as she gazed at Lisa's beauty. "The way you smile, how your eyes shine when you get excited, it's simply fascinating. You are unique and special, and I feel a unique connection with you."

Jennie's confession sent a shiver of excitement down Lisa's spine. She had never heard such intense and appreciative words from someone before, and Jennie's genuine affection made her feel valued and loved in a unique way.

"But there's something more," said Jennie, as her cheeks slightly reddened, expressing a vulnerability she rarely showed to others. "Since you stepped into this studio for the first time, I have desired you," she whispered, letting her words float in the air like an intimate and sincere confession. "I've desired so much to get on all fours for you and have you eaten me from behind," Lisa moaned slightly upon hearing that.

"I want to have you in every part of my body; I want to drive you crazy with pleasure, have you claim me and dominate me. I want to be your dirty little bitch," she took Lisa's thumbs and passed them lightly over her nipples. "But I also want to be inside you," she pouted while still dominating Lisa's hands. "¿Do you want me inside you, Lili?" Lisa's desperation was driving her crazy, and she couldn't articulate any words, feeling as everything around her disappeared, her mouth dries from such excitement.

Lisa's eyes dropped to the breasts that she was massaging with the help of those tempting hands. "I want you to eat my tits, Lili, ¿do you want to?" The singer felt her cheeks burning both from longing and frustration.

Lisa felt exhausted from Jennie's constant provocations. Although she had enjoyed the tension and shared intimacy, she felt it was time to set a limit. With desperation, she withdrew her hands from Jennie's breasts. Without breaking eye contact, Lisa began to remove Jennie's bra. Each movement was abrupt and voracious, as if she wanted to convey her fury at being provoked so many times.