𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

The match ended

The match ended. Team Z and Team W tied because of Chigiri Hyoma. Everyone was happy they tied but that doesn't mean they forgot of the recent new arrival to their team.

After the match everyone was still weirded out on who that mysterious person was.

Y/N'S POV:

I walked in through the corridor's of blue lock. I didn't do much in the match, after all I just here because of that stupid man. I'm not suppose to score a goal. Hell I'd like to be first person out but I don't wanna ruin the teams hopes.

Their dreams...it's strong. Especially that Isagi one. He has a strong ambition. I think dreams and goals are...ridiculous but I'm not a monster. I'm not a monster, unlike my parents I wouldn't dare break anyone's hopes no matter how stupid it sounded.

I couldve scored a goal but that's not why I'm here. So I passed it to Isagi  yoichi and somehow that boy..manage to convince Chigiri Hyoma to score. His ego...Isagi's ego is strong.

Walking and walking, I ended up in my room. I would've entered but I have to blend in.

I sighed in frustration. Why am I so agitated actually. I don't know why? Maybe it's because of this sport. I haven't played in a while and here I am.

"How's your day going," I looked up to where the voice came from and it was no other than Akio. "I'm fine, my day's great," I wasn't technically lying.

"There's something wrong but knowing you I won't pry in your business..." He knew me. Better than anyone actually. "Did you guys win?" I sighed and shrugged as a reply. "I wouldn't say it as a win, a tie I guess,"

"I don't know what's wrong with you right now n/n...but I have no right to pry in that so you can tell me when you're ready," he smiled to reassure me. Oh how I'm lucky to have a brother like him.

3RD PERSON POV:

3RD PERSON POV:

Right now it was night. Everyone was busy talking and eating while Y/n just sat in the corner. Kuon was on the other.

She didn't feel like she belonged. She just arrived out of nowhere. Suddenly the large tv went on.

"Ah sorry to interrupt diamonds in the rough but I have an announcement to make," Ego announced. Y/n rolled her eyes knowing it had something to do with him.

"You might be confused why you have an extra player in the room, it's simple to explain due to the odd number of people in Bllk I decided to even it up by inviting a relative of mine, Y/n L/n. My beloved nephew. Please treat him with respect," and the TV's closed. Y/n sighed.

Isagi looked in your direction. He was satisfied to get an answer but something's odd with you. "If you had a phone,  I would've told you to take a picture... it'll last way longer,"

Y/n stated coldly. "Sorry i didn't mean too.." Isagi apologized but Y/n scanned him from top to bottom. He was a precious boy in her opinion. She sighed and replied with "it's okay,"

"ne isagi...Y/n sounds like a girl's name don't ya think?" A voice from behind said. It was Bachira Meguru.
"Because it is a girl's name," Chigiri confirmed. "Oh...why did your parents give you a girl's name?"

In her head she kept saying 'think of a lie, think of a lie...' but instead she just shrugged and say she doesn't know why. Everyone bought it but Chigiri found it quite suspicious of "him" to say that.

TIMESKIP

Y/n was currently in the field it was night. She was surprisingly practicing. To her, she saying well her skills are rusty due to her not playing in more than 2 years. So here she is practicing in the middle of the night on the field.

She wasn't really expecting anyone to be here since of course she's assuming everyone is asleep until she heard a very enthusiastic voice across the entrance.

"Oh wow, teach me how you do that trick, that's amazing!" She looked at where the voice came from and there she saw a boy with burple hair tied up and his jersey was black. She immediately knew who it was.

Mikage Reo. When she was given the job as a supervisor she was told to check team V's info. Mikage Reo was known to be around Nagi Seishiro. But for some reason he wasn't with him right now.

"Uh...thanks I appreciate that,"

"Do you think you can teach me?" He asked again. Now Y/n wouldn't mind teaching him a trick but she wasn't really in a mood to interact with anyone and she certainly knew that the trick she did earlier was actually just an easy trick.

An extra info it was just a warm up trick.

"Maybe not today...I'm not really in a mood sorry," Y/n replied and apologized to him. She didn't want to be rude but the least she could do is be honest.

"It's alright, but hey can I at least get your name?"

"Y/n just call me Y/n,"

"Great to know names Reo, it's nice to meet you uh...Y/n right?" He scratched the back of his neck. I guess it was a way to reassure himself?

"Yeah...nice to meet you too,"

Sorry for a late update

Sorry for a late update. Ive been busy with exams and all. And quick reminder I also write on Tumblr like I said. I write one shots/headcanons and imagines there. So I technically managing two accounts. I'm also planning on writing something on Tumblr so it will take me quite a while to update this story since I'm mostly active of the other platform.

If you're interested in trying to see what I've written on Tumblr feel free to check:

Id say check the main tag for all my works but you're not force to do that lol.