11. Confronted YM

Jimin sighed as he walked to Yoongi's house. He and Yoongi hadn't talked since the day he kissed him but he figured it would be important to clear things up. Jimin took one last deep breath before knocking on Yoongi's door, a tall male who is not Yoongi answered and gave him an irritated/disgusted look which made Jimin even more nervous. It was definitely him and Yoongi that they were talking about.

"H-hi" Jimin stuttered out and Sehun just moved out of the way to let him in, scowling at him as Jimin made his way to Yoongi's door. Knock knock knock

"Unless it's food, go away!" Yoongi yelled from the other side of the room causing Jimin to smile.

"Hyung...it's me" Jimin stated, now regretting not bringing his inhaler with him as anxiety ate at him. Shuffling was heard on the opposite side of the door before it creeked open, revealing a tired Yoongi.

"Jimin? What are you doing here?" Yoongi asked with a dissatisfied tone which made Jimin even more scared.

"I...I think we should clear things up" Jimin quickly stated, avoiding eye contact.

"You think?" Yoongi sarcastically asked and Jimin sighed, feeling the guilt build up again.

"Can I just come in so we can talk it out?" Jimin asked starting to get agitated and uncomfortable. Yoongi didn't say anything but opened the door wide enough for Jimin to walk in, which he quickly did, shutting the door behind him.

"So?" Yoongi asked and Jimin let out one last loud sigh.

"I didn't think before I acted... I've just been so confused about me and Jungkook's relationship and I.. I just thought that you were the solution." Jimin said, obviously disappointed in himself.

"Yeah but you kissed me" Yoongi said with a frown.

"I don't know why your acting so innocent, you kissed back" Jimin argued, upset that Yoongi only blamed him. Once Jimin said that Yoongi fell silent.

"That's true...but I only did it because.... Because.. i- I don't know why" Yoongi finally admitted.

"I kissed you because I don't feel happy with my relationship with Jungkook, I feel like a third wheel even when it's just the two of us and if Im being honest, once I realized how alike we are I couldnt help but fall for you." Jimin stated with a heavy heart. Yoongi panicked on the other hand.

"You like me?" Pity was audible in Yoongi's voice.

"Yes and I can't help but wish you like me too, you kissed me back so I have hope..." Jimin quietly said.

"Jimin..." Yoongi pitied.

"I know! I know.. but I want you to know that I've been thinking a lot... And I can tell your not that happy with your relationship... So I am willing to continue this...thing we have without Taehyung or Jungkook knowing..." Jimin said with an ashamed tone.

"Are you crazy?! We can't do that to them!" Yoongi quickly yelled and Jimin sighed.

"I'm willing to leave Jungkook for you hyung...I don't expect you to do the same for me but at least give me a chance, please" Jimin pleaded and Yoongi just stared.

"Jimin-" Before Yoongi could say anything Jimin slammed their lips together, kissing Yoongi passionately. Yoongi on the other hand resisted for a bit before finally giving in and kissing back with the same passion. The kiss lasted a while until both boys pulled back panting.

"You kissed back again...but you didn't pull back this time" Jimin observed and Yoongi realized what happened again.

"Shit!" Yoongi yelled out and Jimin sat there awkwardly, tears threatening to fall.

"Am I really that bad?" Jimin choked out and Yoongi immediately hugged him in a comforting manner.

"No, no jimin-shi, I don't hate you and your not bad at all, it's just that I have Tae, and I don't wanna hurt him...." Yoongi comforted and Jimin sobbed in his arms.

"I won't tell him, I promise, please!" Jimin begged and Yoongi rubbed his back more.

"I can't jiminie, I'm sorry.." Yoongi stated and Jimin blushed at the nickname.

"Jiminie?" Yoongi blushed realizing what he said.

"Not in a weird way or anything it's just that..um y'know, timing" Yoongi said while awkwardly scratching the back of his head and Jimin just chuckled.

"It's fine..I'm just being stupid..but if you change your mind..I'm here" Jimin said before standing up and leaving, leaving Yoongi stunned, his heart pounding in his chest.

"This is gonna get messy.." Yoongi muttered feeling guilty.

A/N: FINALLY SOME TEA!!!!🤭 I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING THIS (SORRY FOR THE LATE UPLOADS IVE BEEN ALL OVER THE PLACE)! I J-HOPE YOU ENJOYED, BYE LOVELIESSS! 💜✨💜✨💜