~1~

"Dad, Dad! How did you meet mom??"

12 years back~

I was in a deep sleep until my mom came shouting at me for me to wake up. "ELLA ITS 7 AM GET UP YOU HAVE SCHOOL IN 30 MINS!". I flinched and woke up "okay okay mom, chill im vonna get ready!".

I went into the shower and came out as fast as possible and changed into a cute denim wide flared jeans and a green sweater with white collars. I took a bite from my breakfast and gave my mom a kiss on her cheeks "Bye mom! Im going to school!".

She gave me a kiss on my cheeks too and I ran to my school. I was so exhausted that I stopped for a moment, until minyoung came and basically just broke my back by jumping on it.

"AH!" I flinched, causing Minyoung to fall back on his butt. I loon behind and laughed at him " HAH KARMA IS A B*TCH!" "Shut up!" He rolled his eyes and got up.

"Okay lets go we're getting late the teacher will kill us if we're late!" I grabbed him by his hand Ran to the class with him.

"YAH MY BUTT STILL HURTS!" "IDC WE'RE GETTING LATE!" I yelled as we finally reached the class. The teacher came after 5 minutes and started to teach.

Time skips

The first period was finally over and the second period was maths which I hated, so I went to the rooftop. I started to watch Stray kids new video.

After a few mins Minyoung came and said "Surprise!" I looked up at him as my jaw dropped. He was holding 2 tickets to strays kids new concert!!

"MINYOUNG SOMETIMES I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH!" I hugged him tightly and gave him a cheek kiss.

"Eww!" He said with a disgusted look as he wipes off your kiss. "Anyways its today so lets skip school and go shopping?" "YESS!!" I said with a cheeky smile.

Minyoung smiles and grabs my hand and we both bunk school! We went to a mall closer to our school. I brought a Black off should top and a checkered mini skirt (not to mini) .

I put all the clothes in my school bag. After that, We both went to A lunch place and had a really tasty lunch there. And after that we played some games.

As we were walking home he said "oh and we are also going to a fan signing event tomorrow!" He said with a wink. I looked at him with wide eyes "we what!? Omg I love you so much! I dont deserve such a best friend" I said while fake crying.

"Yes you dont imma go alone!" he said "NO WAIT I DIDNT MEAN THAT!"  You yelled at him. He giggled and said "dont worry Im not leaving you alone Ella!" "Yeah whatever" you said while rolling your eyes.