Bengal

It was a three-hour flight from London to little town Wellspring, but Nate was only interested in staring at the small monitor in his hands, playing Mario kart. "Nate sweetie, how about a break? You've been playing for the whole flight. We'll get off soon." He looked up to see his mother's arm resting gently on his shoulder, the other one extended for the device to be packed in one of the many little bags within the luggage. The plane came to a sudden halt and everyone including his mother and father were clapping for landing safely. As they got all their things at the little airport of Wellspring, Nate looked outside the windows and frowned. "Why is it raining now?", he asked his mother. She smiled while looking over at Eddie, her beloved husband. He chuckled and grabbed the child's bag and handed it to him. "Wellspring is as beautiful as it is rainy. You'll get used to it kiddo."

Eddie offered his hand to the little boy, who enthusiastically took it, swinging it back and forth as he waltzed out of the airport to a parking lot. "Okay Nate, you're a great detective right?", the father asked him. Nate's whole body filled with pride as he nodded. "Then can you find our car too? It's dark green." Again, Nate nodded as he takes his father's hand and runs off to search for the car. Within two minutes they both stood at the very end of the parking lot and Nate pointed to the green pick-up. His eyes went wide open as he saw that the pick-up looked almost like Luigi's car in Mario Kart. "This car looks so cool!" Nate had always liked green, be it a tree, picking characters in a video game, or cosplaying as his favorite Hero, Hulk on different occasions. As long as it's green, it's his favourite thing. His father had picked the luggages and stored it in the back trunk of the truck. He turned to look at his wife, who was standing still, in her own little world, as she looked around the area. "Amber, we should get to the house now, shouldn't we?" Amber had turned her head towards her husband, smiling warmly and nodding. "We should indeed, before it gets dark and cold out here. It's been a long flight, I can't wait to fall onto the bed and sleep." She said as she chuckled. Nate still jumped around the car, looking at it from every possible side before he jumped into it and fastened the seatbelt all by himself. Eddie and Amber looked at their kid in admiration as they saw how he can manage to do things alone now. They got into the car as well. Eddie started the truck, followed by a low rumble and the clacking of the car keys. The sky turned a little more orange and red-ish as they drove off onto a dirt trail, the truck moving ever so swiftly, gliding over the trail. Nate looked outside of the window as they drove by a sign which read 'Welcome to Wellspring. Enjoy your stay!'