news

Well I have news the entire weekend I will not be uploading because my sister and the rest of my family are dragging me to a family event back in England so we have a flight book for tomorrow so I have spent the entire day packing and I quite frankly do not want to go but I'll try to upload as much as I can during the weekend do I want to go on this trip no do I have a choice also no also I'm pretty sure my sister is a masochist and she needs therapy

We're back at the questions now question 20 have you had your first kiss you guys can try to figure that out in the comments what was your last text my last text was asking my mom what kind of clothes I would need for the trip question 22 what's y...

We're back at the questions now question 20 have you had your first kiss you guys can try to figure that out in the comments what was your last text my last text was asking my mom what kind of clothes I would need for the trip question 22 what's your dream date a picnic underneath cherry blossom trees question 23 what's your biggest fear everybody leaving me and dying alone number 24 what are things you don't like about yourself almost everything 25 what are things you do like about yourself IDK my personality I guess 26 who is your crush I don't have one at the moment 27 what kind of phone do you have a Samsung number 28 what was your last relationship I was cheating a guy named Jake he cheated on me with my sister while I was in the hospital 29 three words to describe yourself kind insecure weird 30 ever been in an online relationship actually yes on Roblox I kept the relationship going for 3 years until he cheated on me 31 ever smoked nope 32 ever cut yes that's going to be all for today hope you guys enjoy this chapter bye.....