Mended

+*19th May 2023*+ -4 weeks later-
Travis Kelces Point Of View
Me and Taylor Have arrived in her house she rented in Houston.Her eyes are glowing while looking at me.
"You're mine.Right?"She whispers.
"Forever and Always."I say back.She leaves the room to get changed into her pajamas,she's wearing a crop top and some flannel pants,she tied her hair up and brushed her teeth while in there.She looks over at me and i'm wearing a t-shirt and shorts.She climbs into bed and leans over to me.I'm laying on my back but my left arm is stretched over to Taylor.She swivels closer to me and leans her head on my shoulder and her hands are tucked up to her face,i wrap my arm around her.
"Night Taylor."I close my eyes.
"Night Trav."Her eyes are closed already.

+*The Next Morning*+
Taylor Swifts Point Of View
Damn it.What's up with me?Im feeling so sick all of a sudden,I sit up in bed trying to ignore it.Travis is still asleep beside me.I go on my phone to try and make it go away.I sit there for about 5 minutes before I run to the bathroom to throw up.Travis has just woke up but he's getting changed because we're going out for dinner tonight with his girlfriend.He lied,he didn't break up with her.I'm throwing my guts up before Travis walks in and sees me and instantly holds my hair back and pats my back.
"You okay?"He asks.
"I'm fine."I answer back.
"Pretty sure you're not Taylor,if you're throwing up."He was right,i just didn't want him to cancel dinner.
"Go get changed now,Ok?"
"Ok."Travis walks downstairs and i walk back into the bedroom to get changed.This dress is nice,it's a nice baby blue colour.Travis is wearing a white suit.But Kayla doesn't know that i'm coming.

We both decided to go out for breakfast and lunch together Before Kayla would come to dinner with Travis,i'd sit in the back so she wouldn't know i was there.
"There's gonna be Paparazzi there."
"I know Tay."He says."You shouldn't have to worry about that."
"What if everyone thinks we're dating?What if Kayla sees?What if dinner gets cancelled?What if i throw up again?"I Stress before Travis puts his hand on my thigh and looks up at me.
"It's fine,Kayla would understand.She knows i'm dating her."I smile and start to chill back.The waiter comes to our table and asks what we want.
"A burger with fries and whatever you can add with it!Also some screw top rosé!"He says.
"And you Madam?"The waiter looks at me.
"Just salad and white wine!Thank you."I smile like a cat at the waiter.

Me and Travis are still talking after 15 minutes the waiter comes back to our table with our food and walks away,then with the drinks.
"Thank you."We say in unison.We both laugh as we said it in sync.
"Stop it!"I laugh as he does it again,We start to eat our food but i feel something unusual again.I try to make it go away by drinking some of my wine.It doesn't work.I run to the bathroom with Travis following behind me.I lift the seat up and start to throw up again.
"Taylor you need to take a test when you we get home."
"Pregnancy Test?No no i cant be pregnant!Ive still got my tour,we've got dinner tonight.The fans have payed so much money to see me!i don't want to cancel unless it's crucial!"
"Let's finish our food,we'll try to then go home.Ok?"
"Ok."

We stop at the pharmacy and Travis runs in and gets 3 of them.He comes back out with a bag and hands it to me.He puts his belt back on and we go back to the house.Locking the door behind me,i run upstairs into the bathroom.I pull my skirt off and take all 3.I walk out with Travis downstairs in the living room with the cats.
"Travis?"I Yell down.
"Yeah?"He answers back.
"How long do i wait?"
"About 15-20 minutes.I think.Come down and lay with me and the cats for a bit then."
"Alright."i walk down and snuggle up next to him with the cats laying on us both.

+*20 minutes later*+
I'm still laying down watching some tv programme with Trav before he taps me and i get up to go and check on the tests.
"Tay?"
"Yea"I yawn.
"Better go check on them tests."
"Ugh.I don't wanna leave you Babe."The words fall out of my mouth."Oh my gosh.Im so sorry i shouldn't have called you that."
"Taylor it's fine it was a mistake."
"Im so sorry."I run upstairs to check on the tests.
Oh my gosh.