Top 10 Young Black Actors

Some of the talented young black actors who are making waves in the industry:

 Amandla Stenberg: Known for her role in "The Hunger Games," Amandla is not only an actress but also an activist. They came out as non-binary in 2021 and have been an outspoken advocate for various social issues.

Caleb McLaughlin: Rising to fame through his role as Lucas Sinclair in "Stranger Things," Caleb is not only an actor but also a talented dancer and has appeared in various music videos.

Storm Reid: She gained recognition for her role in "A Wrinkle in Time" and has since been involved in various socially conscious projects. Reid is an advocate for mental health awareness among young people.

Yara Shahidi: Known for her role in "Black-ish" and its spin-off "Grown-ish," Yara is not just an actress but also an outspoken activist and a Harvard University student.

Marsai Martin: Recognized for her role as Diane Johnson in "Black-ish," Marsai made history as the youngest executive producer in Hollywood with the film "Little" at just 14 years old.

Lovie Simone: Emerging through her role in the series "Greenleaf," Lovie has been gaining attention for her versatile acting skills and is poised for more significant roles.

Asante Blackk: Known for his performances in "When They See Us" and "This Is Us," Asante has been praised for his mature and emotionally resonant acting at a young age.

Jharrel Jerome: He gained critical acclaim for his role as Korey Wise in the miniseries "When They See Us," earning an Emmy for his outstanding performance.

Letitia Wright: Although she's known for her role as Shuri in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Letitia has also showcased her talent in various other films and is known for her activism.

Kofi Siriboe: He gained attention for his role in the series "Queen Sugar" and has since been involved in various film projects, showcasing his versatility as an actor.

These actors not only excel in their craft but also often use their platforms to advocate for social issues, showcasing the depth of their talents and dedication to making a positive impact on society.