[001] one year later

A/N. This story is gonna be about Gabriella and Rafe and their whole relationship it's also gonna be like the original outerbanks.thanks for taking you time to read this and hope you enjoyyy💞💞.

               ''Ain't shady baby I'm hot.
                     Like the prodigal sun,
Pick a metal innie Minnie minie mo and   
Flower
                    Your the chosen one,
                Well your left hands free
              And your right's in this grip
                  With another left hand
             Watch his right hand slip
                      Towards his gun
                                Oh.no''
Left hand free-alt J

The outerbanks paradise on earth.

SUMMER OF 2020

A text wakes me up as i grunt and grab my bed sheets with my hands by my side and slowly get up. I yawn and stretch my arms out high . Then my door opens milo comes in and starts to bark while he sees as I'm awake . I laugh as he starts to get all over my face " okay shhhh" I say .milo is my little dog  I've had since I was 10 . I reach over to my nightstand where my phone is and get it . I swipe up and there it is 7 texts from Sarah 2 texts from kiara and 1 voicemail from dad  . I open my dad's voicemail .» hey Mi amor when you wake up I'm not home until Tomorrow morning i have a very busy meeting in new York and im gonna Get damian over to the obx for some weeks! See you Gabriella ,ciao !» i laugh and Get out of bed  my dad is a very busy business man and my older brothers are all here and there Damian lives in New York Antonio in England me and my older brother Camilo we still live in Obx with my dad .my dad is italian and my mom is half Spanish and american. My mom left us when we were kids . She is an alcoholic and abuser but the next day she pretends she is a good mother and forgets all about it . Last time I heard where she was was that she lived in Miami with her boyfriend who is also an alcoholic so I guess perfect match .If she comes to the OBX it's either because she need money or needs a place to stay ,I hate it whenever she is in town it gives me a weird feeling like I know what's gonna happen if I step in my house and she is in there too. That's why I stay over at Sarah's or crash at john b's Camilo is almost never home he stays at jj's and Johnb's sometimes pope's so he doesn't really mind about mom .

Anyways that means I have the house for myself finally! Camilo is at John's so I went downstairs and thought about what to do today Sarah's? The pouges? Then I get a text from kie " need help at the wreck carrying these boxes to the boys mind helping me? " I smile and eat up my cereal kiara is my 2 best friend she is the most pouge girl I've met she cares all about climate and plants and shit and how we should save the turtles and use metal straws instead of paper and plastic she also tells us that we should stop smoking weed because of the nature me and jj start laughing of her and she just gets pissed at us .i text kiara back " yeah im on my way just gotta head up to the island club to check the cashier and im on my way to urs " i get up and get outside "damn." I think to myself as I look out trees on the ground .its chaos outside after the storm agatha pulled up last night my dad got worried we were outside so he called us to come home yesterday night but he doesn't know I snuck out to go surfing with pope and John b in the storm the waves were insane! John b claimed he saw a "boat?" So me and pope thought he was high or hallucinating but the looks John b made got me creeped out after that we just went home but I still think about what John b saw .as I get to my bike and start riding it out my house I look around figure eight the kook side .i mean I live here and all but it's really nothing special about figure eight it's bunch of polo shirt boys who play mini golf and girls who think about boys all day I don't get why the pouges always dream of being a kook it's sucks . The island club is a bar or a cafe.where me and the girls work Cassie Sofia Kelly savannah Sarah kiara and me kiara works sometimes there because she mostly
Works at her dads shop the wreck and Stacy is actually a pouge but works there for money to send her college application Sofia cassie and Scarlett are all kooks who are so selfish and annoying and bratty and a bitch Cassie is actually pretty nice Scarlett is a mix and Sofia is the biggest bitch of all time me and her we hate each other it's always been like that . The island club is located on figure eight so all the kooks come to the place the kook boys .old people and just teenagers wanting to get drunk . Kelly is a kook but she is the boss of the  island club she is actually really nice and like a big sister to me . I put my bike up on the wall and head inside to see Kelly working and cleaning the counter "hey kells " I say as I walk up to the front she turns around and smiles as she looks at me "ah finally someone working today " she says as she looks up and thanks god I laugh" yeah no sorry to break it but I'm just here to check the cashier I'm working later tho. Sarah told me she forgot yesterday so I had to come over here " I say as I open the cashier and start counting " yeah well it's been quite good today "mr wiseman and ms wiseman came today and had a cup of coffee " Kelly says "ugh the old couple " I sigh as I look at her and start counting again "just the one " she says " the kook boys came by to get some drinks and that's pretty much it" she says and looks at me " 987 dollars today " I say as I laugh and wiggle the money in my hand moving it up down " looking good so far " I say and put the money back " hey I gotta go to the wreck and help kie I'm running late see ya Kelly !" I say as I kiss her goodbye to the side " see ya gabs" .