♔ he will pay ♕

Bills PoV
—————

I sat there staring at yn in pure shock, disbelief, sadness I don't know just so many emotions where going through my mind...

"Yn... I am so sorry" I said looking down at my hands.

"Yea well, it is what it is. I'm an ex addict and a teen mom, my daughter is being raised by my ex abuser and my sister, and I've been kidnapped by the 'mafia' or whatever you guys are..."

she said as she laid down and rolled on her side with her back facing me.

'I have to do something about this...' I thought to myself as I stood up.

"Get some rest yn" I said as I leaned over and kissed her on the forehead before standing up and leaving.

I slowly closed the door behind me and then stormed down my stairs and to my office.

When I walked in Tom was already there working way on his computer.

"Tom I need you to do something with me..." I said as I sat in my chair.

"Yea what's up?"

"I need you to figure out where Jason lives. Now" I said looking up at him through my lashes.

"Jason from terries clan?"
"Yes."
"Okay..."
"Tell me immediately when you have it."

I didn't even give him time to respond before I was walking out of my office and down the hallway to out weapons room.

I grabbed two knifes, my hand gun and toms, a smoke grenade and the car keys to my black truck.

Then I went back out through my hallway and left all the equipment on my kitchen counter waiting for Tom to find the address.

About 30 minutes later Tom walked out of the office phone on hand and showed me it.

On there was all of Jason's information.

First name: Jason
Last name: salivont
Parents names: John and silve
Home address: 265 ***** street
Spouses name: Julie L/N (your sister)
Work place: 'security guard'

"Good. Grab some shit and let's go."
"Wait what-"
"Don't ask we need to go."

He didn't say anything more and just grabbed his gun and one of the knifes. Then we grabbed the car keys and set off to his house.

It was about and 20 minutes drive until we pulled up on the side of the kerb next to his house.

Then we got out and walk up to inspect it first looking for an easy way in.

Just then I looked through one of the windows and saw them both.

I felt my blood rush in adrenaline and anger but then it settled when I I kid my eyes on the baby girl that they were playing with.

'She looks just like yn...' i thought getting lost in her features.

Just then I heard too whisper over to me.

"Psst! Over here." He said signaling me over.

When I walked over I saw they had left there back door open.