Chapter 6: Who will survive?

please read chapter 1 to 5 first

RESIDENT EVIL: an unexpected outbreak: Chapter 6

Steve opened his eyes and found himself in his room bed so many months later. He opened his eyes widely and surprised to see her mother beside her bed who had a satisfied smile on her face. But even Steve who was the happiest man at that time surprisingly could not move at all. Then he turned his head side by side and saw his friends. Just opposite of her mother, looking sad and innocent. Suddenly he heard a word from nowhere asking him to choose any one of them. He was so shocked that sweat made him bath on bed. But ever helpless Steve who just a moment ago was the most happiest child chose his mother without thinking anything..

"Have you forget the sacrifice of Jensem? Can't you remember the unbearable pain of Michael, The woman? Who bore the pain and stayed alive till someone come to listen her even after severely attacks of the zombies. And you? Who forgot everything just for his mother's tears. Does her tears is more precious than the tears of several innocents who were spending their lives in that square- shaped fort and the solders like us who were fighting at the cost of their own lives?

Tears rolled down Steve's face and by heart he chose his friends and saw her mother was smiling even then. But then his sad face grew more serious in fear, terrible fear as he saw a zombie with two canines on her mother's neck from behind. Even seeing her mother on the dead door, poor Steve couldn't move at all. Infront of her eyes he could see the blood coming out from her mother's neck. The zombie with red eyes gave a evil smile but then also he could see his mother's smile with glowing eyes of water, waving her child.

"Mom !!!!!"

Steve woke up from his sleep and found himself on a iron bed in the fort inside his own room and just at the moment his eyes fell on dead bodies just outside his room, taking his attention he took his gun and a pocket knife went out for his country. The dream had widely opened his eyes, he had no fear then. He just cut the hungers one by one out of no fear and out of kindness. but as he was going to put his leg outside the inner fort, someone pulled him in and pushed him in a room and immediately locked the door, frightened Steve shocked to see children like him beside him but they told him that Frank locked them to stay save from them. "Who!" asked by Steve when John and Michael went out from them saying," Vector!!! the leader of zombies and whose commander-in-chief is not other than Sheriff, for whom against we have to fight and it is the zombie tiger who was neither a human nor a zombie but a tiger-zombie who has a brain like us"

Michael exclaimed on John's speech and told," Also the twin of the key can be found in the ruin which is here as afterwards it is sad to say... the land will become the land of death! the ruin!" Now slowly Steve understood all the things, he found himself in anxiety as he had to escape from the room. On the otherside the door of the fort broke opened but the incoming army surprised to find the fort empty. As they entered the land, there got a great blast and the zombies fell in the trap set by humans. Several arrows coming from the wall of the fort fell dead bodies on the land, of blood. The inner Zombies were already killed and Steve was busy in vomiting seeing the half-spoiled hands, legs, heads and even small intestine, oesophagus of the zombies too here and there. Every where the black Blood was finding their way out of fort into the lake.

On the otherside, Janson and Frank were busy in instilling the spirit inside the feared filled people, When a soldier alerted the people about Vector and his army under the leadership of all powerful zombie tiger, who are was notorious to kill many who dared to fight with her. But as a mother she was also sad and had a tender heart though she had died actually and she was now a complete zombie. "How! silly humans you are all!!! SURRENDER infront of me, I will give you beg!!" Vector said in his microphone which was heard by Steve and all.

"Never!!" Frank shouted standing at the highest height of the fort when Janson and other soildiers threw missiles from a distance. But all proudest Vector simply put out his laser sword and just cut and ignored the missiles like we do when killing mosquitos. This act of their leader encouraged the zombies in a way that discouraged the humans in the same way. Without losing the given time, the zombies jumped on the innocent people and started collecting all the human-made weapons. On the otherside Steve and his friends were busy in finding the key, according to the puzzle, the destiny was their main faith that behind field must be the place of the key's existence. "We have to find the key at any cost" Steve had said these words when he found Vector infront of his eyes, "oh what a hardworking children, I have to kill..." interrupted Steve "see! don't come near us," he moved his head backwards, "run!!run!!" he murmured.

Vector had just stepping out his leg towards Steve, when suddenly from no where a Indian woman, wearing a saree threw a bucket of hot water on Vector. in pain state, Vector angrily caught the women's saree's blowing cloth in his hand and then started pulling her as soon as she was going to run away... "Where are you going? Mrs. beauty and so a Indian!" said with a bad intention by Vector. Steve strangely found her own mother's picture on the her face and shouted, "See! leave her you have fight with me not with her...."

"Please don't behave like a hungry animal!. let me go..." as the girl begged of Vector, the more he laughed. Steve lost his patience but he found Janson standing infront him. was ready to fight with the gun mentioned in the puzzle that could kill Sheriff, Steve surprisingly spoke, "Janson! this gun will kill the tiger not Vector and by the way how you found it so soon?" Janson replied Steve by launching his gun, "Actually the other survivors had previously unlocked the door and found it. When we went out from the village, some afterwards later other survivors opened door by making a duplicate key of the key we found.."

Steve said, "Duplicate! how possible? the real one is with us and in the letter mentioned the twin not..."

Janson smiled and said, How Idiot we are! We had forget the key with all the documents there at the house and was busy in searching the key which was previously taken out by zombies and duplicate.. yes twin means actually duplicate only so every duplicate keys can have the capability to open it....I was known all this things from a soldier who was dying!"

Steve exclaimed, "Now we will fight together"! The woman somehow managed to ran away from Vector's hand when Vector threw a light which went through the woman in zig-zag motion. Steve's mouth left open when he saw that red strikes automatically appeared on the woman's neck, hands and face and soon Steve got into a trauma to see that the woman's body got into six pieces fell on the floor. Janson shouted, "Hey Fucky man! I will kill you!" Saying this he launched his powerful electric gun and aimed at Vector.

Vector with a evil smile on his face run out towards Janson, while he was trying to switch the gun which was just glowing but not working. Steve was busy in shooting Vector with his pistol but his laser-sheild that he was wearing was continuously protecting him, "Janson!.....do first.....oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!" Steve screamed and suddenly Janson 's gun switched on .....

IS THIS THE UNTHINKABLE END OF VECTOR OR NEW MYSTERY WAS WAITING TO BE REVEALED INFRONT OF STEVENSON REDFEILD...CONTINUING IN 7th CHAPTER

To be continued.................