After

After defeating Ganondorf. Link, Zelda and the other champions go back to their homes. As the next day happens Zelda seems a little relieved that Ganondorf was gone.

Zelda's p.o.v
Finally, Ganondorf was gone. Now I can relax, And Link is back to his royal training. Tomorrow is the Royal Guard ceremony where all the intermediate knights become Royal Guard of course link is an intermediate knight, after defeating Ganondwarf. Link has shown so much bravery in defeating Ganondwarf. So the caption knight decided to bring link to an intermediate level.

The next day

"Princess" exclaimed one of the butlers you're going to be late for the royal guard ceremony. As Zelda frantically got out of bed. she decided to where her beautiful dark blue dress with a gold trim. she dashed out of her bedroom and sat in her chair waiting for the interment knights.

As the kights started to come she saw, Link as usual was in his nightly armour and as usual he'd not say anything not even a pep.

As Zelda gave all the intermediate night new guard outfits. she asked if  Link could go outside because she had something to give to him. After handing out the new royal guard outfits. she met up with Link in the Royal Garden "Link here the champion's tunic I thought it would be nice if I gave you something".As Link smiled my face turned pink I was glad to see Link happy. After Link tried it on he said in my ear "Thank you Zelda for the gift" he turned around.  I went back to my room and I could not stop blushing about what just happened. Why me, does link like me or something? I think that he is just being kind to me. since I was the queen after all.