𝐅𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 🪼

𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏: 𝐁𝐓𝐒
𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑. 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐉𝐎𝐎𝐍
if I misspelled anything wrong please tell me and I'll fix it! Thank you for reading and enjoy the story!!

𝐅𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃

                       𝘕𝘖𝘞 𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘐𝘕𝘎          𝘍𝘙𝘖𝘔 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘚𝘛𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘉𝘠 𝘓𝘈𝘜𝘍𝘌𝘠"𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒐𝒉, 𝒄𝒖𝒑𝒊𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒔 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒎�...

                       𝘕𝘖𝘞 𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘐𝘕𝘎
          𝘍𝘙𝘖𝘔 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘚𝘛𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘉𝘠 𝘓𝘈𝘜𝘍𝘌𝘠
"𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒐𝒉, 𝒄𝒖𝒑𝒊𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒔 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕"
_____________________

Namjoon pov:
I was already angry cause I couldn't get the song lyrics right when I was recording my song.

My girlfriend and my best friend jimin were talking on the couch in my studio.

I wish I was jimin. Talking with girlfriend but I was always busy and never had enough time for anything, I just wish I wouldn't overwork.

As I keep trying and trying I get frustrated already "fuck!" I scream making my girlfriend and jimin turn their heads towards me "are you okay baby?" Y/n asks getting up and hugging me from behind comforting me, "I'm okay baby, can we just go home?" I say and she nods.

"Yes of course we can, I think that's for the best you've been overworking to much ." Y/n says kissing my cheek, making me smile "I'll be leaving then you two!, I'll see you tomorrow okay?" Jimin says, me and y/n nod smiling at jimin, he smiles back "okay! Bye bye" jimin says before leaving my studio.

"Should we go home? Or do you wanna go to another art museum?" Y/n asks me "hmm, I don't know both sound good, if I pick up I get to spend the day with my girlfriend in my arms in the bed, and if we go to the art museum we get to look at beautiful paintings and hold each other hand" I say smiling making y/n smile.

"I love your smile you know that?" she says "I know" I say making her giggle "so which do you pick baby?" Y/n asks "home. So I can squeeze you in my arms" I say making her laugh "okay then baby, let's go" she says giving me a kiss on lips, I grab my stuff and leave with my girlfriend to our house.

As much as I was very frustrated today my girlfriend always make my day feel better.

WORD COUNT:342
DATE: 11-24-23

I'm sorry it took long for me to come up with new ideas, I'll try my best to come up with better things, sorry for the wait!