⋆꙳•̩̩͙❅*̩̩͙‧͙𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕨𝕠‧͙*̩̩͙❆ ͙͛ ˚₊⋆

Loud Mouth's fingers were very cold wrapped around Agnes's hand; Agnes wondered if her fingers felt cold to Loud Mouth.

Hand in hand, the two girls approached Quiet Boy, who was turned away from them, watching the snow scenery fly by out the window. Loud Mouth hesitated for a moment, so Agnes gently nudged her friend's boot. Loud Mouth nodded at the gesture and leaned forward to gently tap the boy's shoulder. He jumped and turned around, clearly having been lost in thought.

"Um, hi." Loud Mouth said awkwardly, waving her palm a little bit. "I just wanted to say sorry; I think I might've embarrassed you and I didn't mean to. I thought I was helping."

Quiet Boy smiled a little boy, bringing his shoulders up to meet his ears before dropping them. "Thanks."

"Do you want to sit with us?" Agnes offered. "We can play a game."

"What kind of game?" He asked.

"Um," Agnes dragged the last letter out. "How about I Spy?"

The boy shrugged again. "Yeah, OK. That sounds fun. I Spy... something red."

"Come on!" Loud Mouth exclaimed. "Half of the things on this train are red."

The three squeezed into one seat together (thankfully, Quiet Boy was pretty small). Agnes and Loud Mouth looked around the train, pointing out red stuff.

"Is it the carpet?" Agnes pointed to the scratchy carpet.

"Nope." Quiet Boy shook his head.

"The seats?" Loud Mouth guessed; it was met with another no.

The trim on the sliding door window?

Nuh-uh.

Agnes's coat?

Negative.

"Come on, what is it?" Loud Mouth whined, kicking her feet back and forth.

"His sweater." Quiet Boy pointed to the dark-skinned boy who had been the last passenger. The Christmas tree on his sweater had little bits of shimmery thread sewn in to look like ornaments, some of which were red.

"That's not fair, it barely has any red on it." Loud Mouth rolled her eyes.

"Maybe you're just color blind," Quiet Boy shrugged, unconcerned.

"I mean, it is still the color red though. So it counts." Agnes reasoned with Loud Mouth. "You can go next, I'll wait."

As she looked around trying to win the I Spy rounds, Agnes tried to get a good look at every one. There was, ofc, Loud Mouth and Quiet Boy. In another seat, three kids had squeezed together; the boy with the ugly sweater, a girl with a yellowy tan skin color, and the Jolly Boy (who was still smiling). The boy with the ugly sweater was talking very loudly about how real the train was, stating that trains don't simply "appear" out of thin air.

Agnes thinks her mother would likely call this boy a Know It All.

There were two other passengers, bringing the total passenger count to eight. One was a girl, with long light brown hair, and the other was a boy who reminded Agnes of the movie her brother liked so much, Howl's Moving Castle. He looked a lot like Howl Pendragon if it wasn't for the fact that the boy looked Indian. That was fine; Agnes could call him the Indian Howl Pendragon.

Her mom always tells her to be inclusive.

The girl with brown hair smiled a lot like the Jolly Boy, so Agnes decided to call her the Cheerful Girl. In her mind, they were best friends (regardless of the fact that they never really seemed to exchange glances, let alone be friends).