Marriage day.

"Dad I tell you that I'm not going to marry that boy?then why" jungkook yell at his dad.
"You have to Mr.kim's son it better for you. And now I don't want to talk with you" after finishing that line mr.jeon walk away.
Mrs.jeon walk in.
"Kook, are you angry? Kook dad don't want your bad,plz get ready and come down"
Mrs.jeon put the dress on bed. And walk away .
*door closed*
"UGH!!!! why?? I don't wanna, but dad is gonna kill me,"

Mr.jeon and Mr.kim talking.
Jungkook come downstairs.
"Dad I am ready."

"Go pick up kim taehyung form airport" Mr.jeon said with a small smile.

Jungkook mind."why dad you want kill me UFH!!!"
But he control his word and goes to the garage straight and pick a bike and with a sped he straight go to airport.

"Hmm this boy right?"
He looking in a picture and then
He raised his voice
"Taehyung!!!!!"

And find a white skin brown fluffy hair boy struggle with his luggage.and he said "yes" with a cute tone.

Jungkook heart racing fast.he put his hand on his chest and closed eye.
When he open his eye a sweet tone talk out can we go now.

After get in bike and give the luggage to his boy maid and they two (taekook) get sit in the bike and start to ride

Jungkook sped up,and feel tight on his  belly he saw tae was hugging him so tight.

(skip time at home)

"My baby boy"
Mr.kim says and hug tae tight
"Papa I miss you so much"
Tae said with emotional tone

Jungkook feel something but although  he is a famous celebrity.so he could not fell for someone that easily.

       💖thanks u for reading💖

   New😊💖

Plz support me💖💖

Next part coming in tommorow💖😊