Marriage

"Now you two can kiss"

Jungkook glare angrily  at tae,
"B-b-but," jungkook said,suddenly his dad said "FAST" with a angry.

Jungkook pull tae closer hand on his waist. Tae slowly up his hand softly touch on kooks cheeks.
And slowly kiss on tae's pink lips
For only like 10 seconds and shirk his head make tae shock.

After complete the weeding,
Mr.jeon handed two diamond ring
to jungkook and says "give this to taehyung,and go to the mansion your luggage will be appeared tomorrow"
Jungkook smirk and think something,
Said nothing and goes to car and call taehyung said "come in the car" taehyung smile widely and goes to the car open the door and sit.

Jungkook said while driving "did you have any clothes,because our luggage will gonna appear tommorow"
Taehyung nodded "yes,I buyed some"

Skip time at mansion✨

"Where is my room" tae said while walking. "You can choose any there is two luxury room" jungkook said while sitting on sofa opening the shirt. "Ok" tae go up stairs.

At 2:30 am

"Jungkook" a baby like voice come to jungkook ear. Jungkook said while yawning "yes,who" 
"Me,taehyung" tae said.
Jungkook open the door and see tae with a very short black pant and a lose white shirt wearing and have a pillow  on hand said "kook and i sleep in your bed room I can't sleep alone"
Jungkook strictly says "no" .

Tae's tear fall form  eyes and he going back to room but suddenly jungkook says "wait you can sleep here" jungkook said with a soft voice.

Tae rush in the room.
"I will sleep on the sofa"said jungkook
"Why?can't you sleep with Me?please"
Tae said with crying voice.
"No its just-" jungkook say while tar cut the word "I know because you dont love me either,dont know me,ofcouse you can have a gf and other else" tae said without cut the words.
"No don't mind but it's ok" jungkook said.

Skip time *MORNING*

Tae woke up. But jungkook still sleeping. Tae hear notifications sound so he got to check up his phone but no it's sounding to jungkook phone.
He pick the phone and see there is a red heard emoji someone messegeing jungkook "honey come fast I need you😩" tae surpriseingly look at jungkook who rush up and snachted the phone from tae "WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT MY PHONE!!!!ARE YOU OUT OFF YOUR MIND" jungkook said angrily
"No I heard some notifications so"
Tae said
"So what dont touch it" jungkook said
Tae nodded and get out form the room. When tae was making breakfast tar saw jungkook leaving faster tae thought "must be he have a consert " tae ignore it and continued cooking"

Time skip night

Tae waited for kook for some of hours he get to sleeped on sofa.
Some time letter someone knock the door

To be continued 💖✨

Please support me 👍✨

New need love and support