Part 7

Pictures use in the story are taken from Google , Instagram and Pinterest all the credit goes to Google , Instagram and Pinterest

Back to the story

The vibrant hues of traditional Indian decor adorned the wedding venue, setting the stage for Jiya and Abhishek's union. As they stood on the sacred ground, their eyes met amidst the ceremonial rituals, each adorned in the resplendent attire befitting the occasion.

 As they stood on the sacred ground, their eyes met amidst the ceremonial rituals, each adorned in the resplendent attire befitting the occasion

Jiya, draped in a rich red and gold lehenga , exuded a timeless elegance. The intricate patterns and sparkling jewels accentuated her beauty, and the henna designs on her hands told a story of love and commitment. She couldn't help but steal glances at Abhishek, her heart fluttering with a mix of excitement and apprehension.Abhishek, wearing a regal sherwani, was a picture of stoic grace. His initial reluctance to the arranged marriage had given way to a sense of duty, yet a subtle transformation occurred within him. As he caught sight of Jiya in her bridal avatar, he found himself captivated by her ethereal charm. The jasmine flowers adorned in her hair released a delicate fragrance that lingered in the air, weaving an invisible thread between them.
The rituals continued, but in the stolen moments between the sacred chants and ceremonial gestures, Abhishek and Jiya exchanged glances that spoke volumes. The unspoken connection between them seemed to transcend the scripted nature of an arranged marriage. Abhishek's reservations were momentarily forgotten as he witnessed the vulnerability in Jiya's eyes, a reflection of his own uncertainty.
During the exchange of garlands, their fingers brushed, sending a subtle electric charge through both of them. Abhishek, who had been stern-faced throughout the proceedings, felt a warmth spreading within him. It was a paradoxical mix of duty and an unexpected connection, something he hadn't anticipated when the alliance was first proposed.
As they circled the sacred fire, the pheras, Abhishek found himself contemplating the intricacies of fate and choice. The traditional vows echoed around them, and in that moment, a silent understanding passed between Jiya and Abhishek
As they stepped ahead to seek blessings from their parents abhi gave jiya his hand to get down from the stage and As Abhishek and Jiya approached Abhishek's parents, the air was thick with emotions. mummy , wiping a tear, embraced abhi tightly.
mummy -  (emotionally) "Abhishek, you look so grown up today. My blessings are always with you. Take care of Jiya and cherish every moment together."
papa- May your journey be filled with love and joy and Always remember, hum tum dono ke saath hai humesha 🥰
Jiya, touched by the warmth, expressed her gratitude..
mummy- jiya mere bate ka dayan rakna aaj se  iski saari zimmedari teri and welcome to the family beta
Jiya- Thank you anty and I promise to be a loving and caring wife to Abhishek or iska bahot khayal rakhugi 💕
As they turned towards Jiya's mom, who stood with misty eyes, the atmosphere became even more poignant..
Mom- (embracing Abhishek) "Beta, aap hamesha Jiya ka khayal rakhna. Woh meri ekloti beti hai meri zindagi meri jaan basti hai usme mai uske akho mai aasu nhi dek sakti app uska dhayan rakna thodi naasamaj hai lakin app usko maaf kardena rishte kabhi dekhi nhi hai usne tho agar kuch galti kardi tho ap pyaar se samjha lena 🙏🏻
Abhi- Aunty, main hamesha Jiya ka khayal rakhunga. Aapki beti ka sukh-dukh apna samjhoonga or Aapka aur Jiya ka sath, mere liye utna hi important hai jitna meri family ka hai kyuki app bhi tho meri family ho
Mom- (placing her hand on Abhishek's cheek )Abhishek beta main apni zindagi apke haath mai deti hoon. Iska khayal rakhna isko khush rakna bas mujhe kuch nhi chaiye or 🙏🏻🙏🏻
abhi hugged her side way
abhi- i promise anty jiya ko khush rakna meri zimmedari hai
As Abhishek and Jiya joined the lively gathering with Abhishek's siblings and brother-in-law, the atmosphere turned into a playful one.
Nonu- (teasingly) "Bhai, finally you're married! Jiya bhabhi, welcome to the madness of our family."
Polu-Haan, Jiya bhabhi, get ready for the roller coaster ride, but trust me, it's a fun one!
Jiju, with a mischievous smile, added his share of jest.
Jiju- Abhishek, now that you're a married man, let me give you the ultimate advice: never argue with Jiya, because she's always right.😂
Nonu, always the joker, jumped in.
Nonu: "And Jiya bhabhi, remember, the secret to a happy marriage is... letting Abhishek think he's in charge."
Amidst the laughter, Jiya, still adjusting to the new dynamics, smiled.
Jiya: "I'll keep that in mind, Nischay and polu didi . Thanks for the advice, Jiju."
Nonu, enjoying the banter, continued the teasing.
Nonu- Oh, and by the way, the first year of marriage is like a trial version of software. You discover all the bugs, but hopefully, there won't be any crashes!"
abhi- tujhe bahot experience lagra hai kitni shaddi kar chukha hai phele
nonu- mene tho bass mere marriage friends se sunna hai tu apna dhayan de mujhe mazze lene thai
Polu, winking at Jiya, chimed in.
Polu - "But guys trust me , it's all worth it. You'll create some beautiful memories and learn to love the quirks."
Jiju, in a mock serious tone, joined the fun.
Jiju- On a serious note, Abhishek and Jiya, cherish every moment together. Marriage is a journey, and you've got the best travel companions right here."
abhishek just gave a faint smile to all the talks they were doing jiya noticed it she felt hurt all the negative thoughts were coming in her mind but before it goes ahead polu who saw this said
Polu - And Jiya bhabhi, if you ever need a crash course on decoding Abhishek's expressions, I'm here for you. Trust me, it's like learning a secret language.
Abhishek, feigning offense, retorted with a smile.
Abhishek- Oh, come on! I'm not that complicated.
Nonu, with a mischievous grin, chimed in.
Nonu- Remember, bhai, happy wife, happy life. Keep that mantra in mind, and you'll survive the storms of marriage.
Jiju, with a sly smile, added his comedic touch.
Jiju-And Abhishek, get ready for the 'husband tax.' Jiya bhabhi will collect it regularly in the form of shopping trips and movie nights.
Abhishek, playing along, responded.
Abhishek- I'm prepared for the 'husband tax.' Jiya, just let me know when the next shopping spree is scheduled.
polu -kya baat hai abhi se sarendar kardiya biwi ke samne
jiju- sahi tho hai abhishek yaad rakna happy wife, happy life. Keep that mantra in mind, and you'll survive the storms of life..
polu- Abhishek, Jiya, marriage is a journey where you discover new facets of each other every day. Embrace the surprises and cherish the ordinary moments—they often turn into the extraordinary marriage is a adventure itself!!
Jiya, enjoying the camaraderie, responded in good spirits.
Jiya- Thanks for the advice, everyone. I'm ready for the adventures, secret languages, and even the 'husband tax.🤭

Amidst the laughter and jest, Abhishek and Jiya embraced the joyous chaos of family, realizing that this banter was an integral part of the love that bound them all together....

Abhiya❤️

Abhiya❤️

That's it for today see you in the next part do let me know your suggestions!! Or if you're liking it or not !!!