♥Baby It's Cold Outside

Im gonna put my ranting at the end, so enjoy!

Wrote in Y/N POV.  Based in the 2000's (Pick your fav era of Bill!). Night before Christmas.

Your excited for Christmas, and Bill can't wait for his present.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The air in your living room was warm, and the light's turned off to enhance the light's you put on your Christmas tree.  You walk over to the fireplace in your red and white striped fuzzy socks and pick up the rough textured log and throw it lightly, and as doing so ash puff's up from the flames pit.  As you turn around and walk to the kitchen, you light candles that scatter around the living room, hallway, and entry way.  You take a deep breath in to enjoy the strong comforting smell of mint, cinnamon, and cookies.  When you reach the kitchen you sway your body and hips slightly and dance around the counter as your favorite Christmas tune plays and you pull your cookies out of the warm oven.  Turning it off, you hear your doorbell ring.  

" Come in!" You yell loudly, turning the music's volume down with a remote.

Walking to the door you see Bill hanging his coat up and taking his scarf off.  He smiles at you and walks over.  You notice that his socks match you. 'Awe'  , you think to yourself.

" Hey, I didn't know you were coming home early? Everything okay?" You say walking over to Bill and kissing him on the lip's.

" I want it early." Bill say's grabbing your waist and walking you backwards.

" Want what early?" You say raising your face in confusion. 

" My gift. I want it early. Please Y/N ! I need it now!!" Bill gasp's out, whining.

" What do yo- OoOhH you mean our little tradition don't you baby? Your face changes to a soft glowing smile and you bite your lip.

" Yes.. Please? I want you so bad right now." Bill bounces down, put's his hand's together as if begging and gives you his sad puppy eye's.

" Ugh fine, but that means you gotta do a good job Bill." You tease at him.

" Yea yea." Bill answer's back, taking his shirt off and kissing you while leading you backwards until you reach a wall.

____________________________________________________________

Bill pin's you to the wall and grips your white turtle neck and kisses you close.  You pull your top off and Bill takes his pant's off.  You take the rest of what clothes are on you off until both of you are in your undergarment's.  

" You ready?" He ask's you.

" Yes, you?" you say as you walk him up the stairs.

You both reach the bed and take what's left on you off.  Bill lay's you down and towers over the top of your body, kissing you and messing your hair up.  You flip him over and sit on him.  He pick's you up slightly and you hold his D1ck to put it in.  After you start bouncing slowly and then move faster, throwing your head back and try not to moan.  You want him to moan first.  Bill hold's you at the hips and guides you up and down. 

" Fuck Y/N, this is ama- amazing." He smiles and hold's his head up to see you react.

" I could argue different, honestly it's kind of borning.." You hide your smile as you tease Bill. You love to make him mad during $ex.

Bill's mouth drops and he turns you around suddenly to fuck's you harder.

" How is this?" He argues back.

You almost moan, but fight it.

" A little better.. I want something more exotic though.." You say taking his hand and placing it on your neck to offer him to choke you slightly.

He takes the message and holds your lightly.  You enjoy the expirience when all the sudden you hear a voice moan that's not your own, and feel somthing more than Bill's D1ck inside you. 

" Oh Bill.." You say finally getting to moan.

He exit's your body and leans over you to kiss you before falling to the side of your warm body to rest.  He roll's to the side of his body and strokes your head.

" I love you Y/N" Bill say's kissing you one more time.

" I love you too Bill.." You reply.

You both get up and change into some PJ's and race eachother back downstairs to get a cookie and hot chocolate. Bill picks you up and carry's you to the couch, grabbing a blanket and cuddling up with you to watch a movie.

.

.

.

.

.

That's it for the Christmas part! 

I haven't got many veiws on my last part but at the same time I DID just post it this morning. I really do hope that you guy's like my writing and PLEASE PLEASE tell me if you do or don't.

Anyway, THANK YOU FOR READING! 

XOXO

-Hartley ♥