Bad day 🥰/😢

No ones POV:

During hazel's day at work her boss gave her piles of work and yelled at her for tiny mistakes she made "hazel what are you doing that doesn't go there" Carson raises his voice at hazel "sorry sir" Carson rolled his eyes and sighs "go home hazel now I will work on this since you are useless right now".

Hazel cleaned up her desk and grabbed her things and began to leave "hazel say hi to kai for me" hazel's Best friend Leo spoke "sure" she spoke quietly and then left the building.

Kai's POV:

I'm doing push-ups in my private gym in the basement until I hear knock on the front door upstairs, I get up and grab my towel and wipe my sweat then run up the steps. "Coming!" I get to the door and open it and see my girlfriend hazel and immediately noticed her upset face "oh baby come here"

Hazel hugged me and cried in my arms "I hate my job I hate everything right now" she sobbed "let's go lay down in my room" I see hazel shake her head "you stink let's shower together I need to relax" I giggle and ruffle her hair "ok that's true. Let's go beautiful" I put my hand out for her and she takes it.

No ones POV:

When they are in the shower kai massages Hazels shoulders and arms just everything on her body to relax her. Kai gave hazel soft and slow kisses on the neck and said no words just showed love through eye contact and touch.

"I love you so much and your boss is a dick for treating my beautiful girl like shit" kai rested her chin on hazels shoulder and hazel smiled. "I wish I could just leave that shitty place but I can't" hazel sighed and put her head on kai's shoulder "hey hey listen to me hazelnut, don't let that man get to you because you know you have a girl who will say the opposite of what he says".

They finish their shower and get into comfortable clothes and lay in bed together. Hazel is laying on top of kai and just playing with kai's hair.

Kai's POV:

"Hazelnut my love can you look at me for a second" I look at her and just wait for her to look in my eyes "yes" I smile at her voice "just wanna let you know that you work so hard and I'm glad you are mine, so please don't ever let your boss get to your head like this ok?" She smiles up at me and gives me a big hug "ok, I love you so much baby" I giggle "I love you more".

She backs away and gasped dramatically  "impossible" she put a hand on her chest, i laugh and pin her on the bed "ughh it's impossible to argue with you" she smiles knowing she won and I begin kissing her.

Note:

Note the best but hey they be cuties fr