Chapter 41

Danni's POV:
"Haha I win!" I say standing up and doing a happy dance. "Wow. That was a really long game" Jc says standing up and wiping invisable dust off of his pants. "Loser" I say, he laughs. "Well I better be getting home. Jenn's sick" Andrea says. I give her a hug, she kisses my forehead then leaves. "Hey Jc, You still owe me starbucks so lets go" I say grabbing my shoes and my phone. T does the same. Then we both follow him to the car.

I finished my smoothie. "Well I think I'm gonna walk to Mikey's. His house isn't that far away." I said looking at Jc waiting for him to nod. "Ok just text me or Kian when you want to be picked up or something." Jc said. T raised her eyebrow then gave me a weird look. "I'll be sure to do that." I say. "See you later." I say standing up and grabbing my phone. Then I called Mikey.
CALL:
M: hey!
D: hey I was just on my way over if that's still ok
M: yeah my parents really want to meet you
D: uh oh. What did you tell them.
M: nothing I promise.
D: ok well I'm at your door so
M: walk in. I'll see you in like a second.
D: bye

Then I hung up and slipped my phone in my pocket. I opened the screen door and was greeted by Mikey who grabbed my waist and pecked my lips. "It's been forever." He said. "It's been like two days." I say "yeah. A second can be a life time" he said. I rolled my eyes then two people appeared in the door way. "Oh. Danni. This is my mom and dad." Mikey said pointing to them. "Hi Mr and Mrs. Zartman. I'm Danni Lawley." I say holding out my hand. They shake it then walk away. Miley pulled me up to his room. "So I have a question for you" Mikey said. "And what may that be?" I say, "will you marry me." he said. "No." I say "wait what?" He said. "Mikey I'm 14. Your 14. I'm not getting married at this age." I said. "That's not what I meant. I meant in like future reference. Like 19 or 20?" He said holding out a black velvet box that held a tiny ring in it. "Yeah. Maybe." I said putting the ring on.

Kian's POV:
"So the looser has to jump in the pool." I said to the camera Connor was holding. Jc stood there in shorts and no shirt. I was to push him in the water when he grabbed my arm and I went in too. I came back up and saw Jc just floating in the water. "Fuck! What happened?" I asked Connor who had already dove in and started to get Jc out of the water. "He hit his head. Just go call the ambulance" he said. I grabbed my phone.
CALL:
9-1-1: hello what's your emergency
K: my friend hit his head and I need you to come quick.
9-1-1: I'm sending an ambulance to your location.

Octavia's POV:
"Will what are you doing" I squeal as he started tickling my side. My phone went off and I went to look at it. 'We are on our way to the hospital come asap' it was from Kian. "Oh my god!!!" I said practically dropping my phone. "What?" Will said picking up my phone. "Let's go" he said grabbing my hand. "Mom. Can you drive us to the hospital?"

Danni's POV:
"I didn't know you made videos." Mr. Zartman said taking a sip of his milk. Then my phone started to ring. "Excuse me please" I say getting up and walking out of the room.
CALL:
D: Hello?
T: Danni it's T. Jc's hurt he's in the hospital.
D: I'll be there soon bye

I hung up and ran towards the door. "Thank you so much for dinner I just really need to go to the hospital right now." I said quickly then sprinted out side.

I was still running when a car slowed down right next to me. "Come on Danni get in" Mikey said. I looked over. Mikey's brother was driving.

A/N
Oooh suspenseful!!!! Thank you so much mrsdillionmoran for the idea. So I know I haven't updated in a while. I've just been a little brain dead. I might not update a lot because I babysit my brother during the day and I have soccer practice Tuesday. A soccer game Wednesday. A soccer game Thursday. A soccer game Friday, Saturday, and Sunday for a soccer tournament in Duluth. Comment what you've got for summer plans so far. Well make sure to go check out Lawleyforevs22 and Charmed3538 their books are amazing!!!
Stay beautiful
Amber logging off
Byee😘😘