𝟎𝟎𝟒 - copycat

𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐔𝐒 ✧*:・゚
— 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨

𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐔𝐒 ✧*:・゚ — 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨

⁽ ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ & ˢᵒᶜⁱᵃˡ ᵐᵉᵈⁱᵃ ⁾
❝ 𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐂𝐀𝐓 ❞

———— *:・゚————

it's the next day, second day of school is ending, and brooklyn is totally bummed that austin didn't acknowledge her in algebra.

courtney did, though. she acknowledged brooklyns lots. like she saw her as a close friend.

brooklyn noticed from the beginning how friendly and welcoming courtney is naturally. she also has the sweetest smile, so she could never back down an opportunity to talk with her.

matt was being a total ignorant bitch in art. and in sixth period, which is gym. they didn't speak much, though. matt seemed more off than usual.

now, she's is waiting by the front doors of the school for the triplets.

her eyes scatter throughout the busy halls, trying to spot her look-alike best friends.

"yo! brooklyn!" she heard chris' voice from the opposite direction where she was searching.

there was the three brothers, walking towards her. matt had his head down, being moody and gloomy because who is matt without a little moodiness from time to time, nick looked tired out from whatever his last period was, and chris looked excited and hyped for no reason at all.

matt brushed passed brooklyn and out the front door rather aggressively.

"woah...is he in a mood?" brooklyn questions as she watches the boy walk speedily to his car.

chris and nick both shrug their shoulders, "i don't know. he's been like that ever since you went out with austin and his friends." chris exposes him with no remorse.

brooklyn furrows her eyebrows and almost gets lost in a train of thought, "oh. okay, well, i know what will cheer him up."

"don't you do anything sneaky." nick warned, but brooklyn wasn't quite sure what nick meant entirely.

"sneaky?" she repeated his word.

"yeah," nick shooed his hand, "never mind."

"okay..." brooklyn presses her lips together and exits the building with confusion and some sort of regret in the pit of her stomach.