Lost!

Chapter 1: Anyone there?

"Where is Ellie when we need her?" Hajer asked as she checked the map.

"Where is Ellie anyway?" Grace asked as she gazed around the room frantically.

"To the toilet" I answered.

"There is no where to go to the toilet though, EWWWWWW! She went to do it in the bush!" Latifah exclaimed.

"Thats what people have to do when their so called best friend called Grace gets us lost in the middle of no where!" I said, blaming it all on Grace. Grace just ignored me.

"Thats why we kept going round in circles!" Hajer exclaimed.

"Yep, Ellie can drive us out of this mess!" Latifah announced.

"What about me?" Ellie asked with a posh acsent.

"Ellie you can drive us home!" Hajer decided.

"Okay." Ellie answered.

"Anyone got a carrot!? Grace asked with a doncaster acsent.

We all answered: "NO GRACE!"

"Ellie the map dosent make no sense!" I said. Ellie looked at it weirdly.

"Its because you are holding it upside down!" Ellie said.

"Oh it still dont make no sense!" I said with a puzzled face.

"Dont worry, you never even listened when we talked about maps anyway!" Latifah anounced.

"Yeah you were to busy flirting with boys!" Hajer added. We all agreed even I did.

"Guys the car aint turning on!" Grace shouted.

We all crazily tried to turn it on but it was no use.

We all announced "That means that we are stuck here with no:

Latifah: "NANDOS"

Me (Tamara): "TACOS"

Grace: "CARROTS!"

Hajer: "MIRROR!"

"It will be fun!" Ellie blurted out. We all looked sad and worried when we saw a black range rover driving towards us with 5 familuar faces peering out of the windows!

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!!!: ................................................................