One

The sound of crying infants echoed through the small village of Hage, they were dumped infront of a church. The door creaked open revealing the priest of the church; Father Orsi Orfai.

He glanced at the infants with pity, "Another one? Poor children..." He brought them in the church- which will be their new home.

·

"You three have finally settled down huh? That's good to hear.." He mumbled-he stretched his aching back followed with a sigh of relief.

Taking a good look of the infants infront of him, "Are these two twins or brother's?" he wondered out loud.

He then glanced at the drooling baby, "No... Not likely" then switched to the infant beside the drooling rat, "This one seems well-behaved"

He then looked back to the drooling baby, "This one seems well spirited"

Then to the other one, "Wait...this one's a girl, hm..perhaps their sister? But they dont look alike" he spoke before pulling the blankets down

"Yuno?" Father Orsi said looking at the child with amber eyes and messy black hair with fair skin, beside him sits a gold chained necklace with a blue magic stone which has a gold-coated cross and four pointed stars at each corner.

"And...Y/n" He turned to the child with teal blue eyes and raven hair, he stared at the child sleeping with no care for the world, "I'll make sure that you'll grow up into a carefree child"

"And this spirited child is-"

*KICK*

Father Orsi fell backwards unto the floor, he held his nose dripping with blood- "Maybe a bit too spirited!" he cried out before standing up

"Asta..." he whispered as he stared at the messy ash blond infant with emerald green eyes, it giggled and sucked on its finger happily

"Alright! You three don't have to worry about a thing!" Orsi smiled at them and put his hands on his hips, "From now on.. This is your new home"

"Welcome home...Asta,Yuno and Y/n"

15 year's passed by in a flash as the awarding ceremony is close

The birds were birding and the wind was winding, the famers are farming, the author drunkenly writing the chapter half aslee-

"SISTER LILY" someone yelled surprising the farmers who were carefully tending on their crops, "What was that?" one of them asked looking for the source of the yell, "It was probably that damned brat again..." The other one sighed as he looked over the church- spotting a familliar teen who may or may not be the source of the yell.

"This is gonna be a good one" the other one chuckled as they stood up grabbing a drink,

"I'll become a magic emperor someday and i'll give you a blissful life!" He knelt on the ground with flower in hand, "SO PLEASE MARRY ME" He proposed filled with determination