his land pt.9

*hyuxks pov*

my head hurts... where I'm I?

I looked around seeing renjun holding my hand as I shake them of to woke him up "junnie?"

"You're awake" he sighed in relief pulling me into a hug, "I thought I lost you.." he cried

"don't cry junnie im alright" I smiled breaking the hug, "stupid hyuck.. you know I couldn't anything without you" he cutely glared wiping his tears

"I'm sorry...but what happened" I asked feeling a pain to my back, "you collapsed and"

"mad what?"

"Donghyuck, don't uncle Taeyong have a blood of fairy?" He questioned shooting my head, "No.. they were born vampires"

"Why?"

He grabbed my wrist and show them to me, "I- D-does this means I'm not there child?"

"Don't think that way maybe we have something we don't know...That made you special" he smiled

I sniffed, "But if I were a fairy? Shouldn't have oranger mark?"

"You're right"

"There's only one way to found out" I mumbled, "what is it?"

"I need to talk the queen of fairy "

"What? Are you nuts? It's way too dangerous hyuck!" He whispered yelled walking towards me

"that's the only way Jun, he knows everything"

••meanwhile••

"Dad? You're back early today" mark sleepy said working up from the noise, "Hm"

"Dad?"

"Not today mark, I have important things to do" doyoung nagged, "But you barley spend time with-"

"Like i said I don't have enough time for this, now go sleep" he glared as mark hopelessly nodded "Okay sorry"

"What a good parenting dude" yuta shook his head appearing in front of him, "Shut up.. I don't time for him in fact his not even my real son"

"What will Taeil think if he found out that His markie is not his real son"

"He's not gonna found out... unless"

"Tsk.. whatever doyoung someday the truth will reveal and you won't even notice it" yuta winked leaving the room, "Ciao"

•jaehyun's pov•

"I'm scared what if the cursed will kill him?" My wife cried, "Honey.. I promised nothing will gonna be happen to him"

"Jaehyun you know how ten is"

I smiled, "I know... I'll do anything to protect you both"

He nodded standing up, "Where are going?"

"To donghyucks room"

"How about you take a rest first, and will go check on him"

"But"

I shook my head and putting him back to bed, "No buts"

He pouted finally gaved up, "Sleep tight my love" I stated kissing his forehead and left heading to hyucks room

"Donghyuck?"

I knocked heading a shout from inside, "WAIT IM CHANGING"

after a few minutes he finally opened the door, "Come in"

"I'm suprise you're awake early" I grinned making him jokily glared at me, "Hm, c'mon it's not the first time dad"

"do u need anything?" He added

"I just wanna check up on you.. and there's also a small celebration at your aunts wanna come?"

"Sorry dad I already have plans"

"Tell me you're seeing someone?" I whispered to his ear as he cheeks went bright, "DAD! NO.. me and renjun are going to jaemins"

"Alright take care my cub... link me if u need anything"

"See you dad love you" he said pecking my cheeks, "I love you too cub"

"Also Don't leave without eating ok?"

"Yup copy that"

•someone's pov•

"Okay donghyuck you can do it" he whispered closing his eyes tightly and says the words over and over again as he finally to the abandon castle once again

"IM BACK"

"WHO ARE YOU? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"
he gulped seeing a sword was pointing at him once again, but it's different man this time

"I-Im can you put your sword down your making me nervous"

"YOU LITLE-"

"OKAY OKAY IM HERE FOR THE QUEEN" he shouted as the man put down his sword, "Why?"

"W-well I need to figure out something" he replied, "Go home this is dangerous place.. don't come here  again"

"But-" he was cut when the other stomach grumbled, donghyuck giggled handing him his food, "Bread?"

"No- HUMPSY COME BACK HERE" he shouted as the dog ran to the latter eating the bread

"Seems like he likes it" he smiled patting the dog and handing him some bread too, "Here have some"

"I'm not starving"

"But your tummy said you are.. don't worry this is safe to eat here"

the man couldn't help it but grabbed the bread and hungrily eat it, "You're a cute doggie"

"So what's your name?" He asked, "Why should I tell you"

"C'mon we're friends aren't we"

He scoffed, "Since when"

"Now duh" donghyuck sassed sitting beside him, "I'm donghyuck"

"Johnny. Seo Johnny"

"Lemme guess ur a vampire?"

Johnny rolled his eyes and thought •Will isn't it too obvious? I'm wearing a fcking cap and have a fcking fangs•

"You know u say that out loud"

He rolled his eyes once again as hyuck faced him, "What are you doing here anyways?"

"Looking for my wife"

"Where is your wife?"

"He's here somewhere I j- just lost him" he said, donghyuck nodded noticing a tattoo on the man's arm "I see you have a child? What's it name?"

Johnny smiled hearing those words, "my child... well He's somewhere peaceful now"

"sorry I shouldn't ask"

He hummed,  "hm if he was alive today he'll be same age like you"