🌹OtixSac- a little cut 🩷🧡

IDK WHAT TO CALL THE CHAPTER SO I JUST DID THAT- anyways, chill sacxoti lovers, I have this ship too- anyways I also ship FaraxOtixSac sooooo ye- don't be surprised if the next chapter is FaraxOtixSac anyways..

Was inspired by a book, so sorry if the plot is a little familiar to you 😅

Top: Sac

Bottom: Oti

Let's begin!

Oti was just walking on the street. Minding his own business, until his phone rang. It was Sac, his boyfriend. He sighed and answered the phone.

Oti*: I swear if he's checking up on me FOR THE 24TH TIME-

Sac: Hey Oti!

Oti: What do you want Sac?

Sac: Wow, anyways, how are you doing? 

Oti: *sigh* I'm fine Sac.. You don't have to check up on me every 1 minute!

Sac: Sorry honey, I'm just worried about you! :)

Oti: -///- W-well, you want me to come back or..?

Sac: Yea, con you come back? I'm going to need some help for cooking here..

Oti: Sure, I'll be on my way..

Sac: Mkay! Cya later honey!

Oti: Eh- C-cya.. -///-

 Honk honk honk..

Oti sighed, he hated whenever Sac called him 'honey'. He was a boiled crab every time he said the pet name, well, whatever. He didn't care much. Anyways, once he was back home, he went to the kitchen. Sac must've heard him, because he turned around when Oti came.

Sac smiled and went over to hug him. Oti blushed a bit.

Sac: I didn't actually think you'd come!

Oti: W-Well.. Why wouldn't I..?

Sac: Cuz I'd know you'd come for me every time!

Sac said as he broke the hug. Oti blushed, Sac saw it and smirked. He kissed Oti, he wasn't expecting that, but he kissed back anyway. It would be more dangerous if he didn't, they broke the kiss and Sac saw Oti as a boiled crab. Sac smiled and went over to the counter. Oti too.

Sac: Can you help cutting? I'll just wash the ingredients!

Oti: Right.. Okay..

Sac: Oh and, careful okay?

Oti: Yup, I'll be careful..

Sac smiled and went over to the sink.

Some time later..

Oti*: AH- Sh*t.. I've cut myself..

Oti looked down at his cut on his hand. He looked at Sac, who was washing some vegetables. He sighed and looked back again, it was bleeding, he couldn't go over and wash the cut. Cuz he knew that Sac would over react about this little cut.

Sac was serious about his role being a doctor, especially to his lover, Oti. He went over and grabbed a cloth to cover the cut. It was vibrant red on the cloth. You could see it clearly.

Sac: Oti?

Oti: !!

Oti turns his head around to see his boyfriend over by the sink, his head turned around to face him. Oti looked back at the cloth again, he lifted it up. There were blood on the cloth. It was stained now, Oti heard Sac walk over, so he covered up the cut again.

Sac: What are you doing?

Oti: Eh- n-nothing..

Sac: Are you sure? Why do you have a cloth over your hand?

Oti: Eh- well..

Sac: Lemme see..

Oti: EH- W-WAIT-

Sac turns Oti around and takes off the cloth. Sac eyes widen, then he looks at Oti.

Sac: Why didn't you tell me earlier..?

Oti: It- it's fine Sac! All I need is some bandaids and- S-SAC-

Sac drags Oti to the bathroom, not gripping hard bc he's his boyfriend so- anyways-

Sac let Oti sit on the toilet seat, Oti stared at Sac as he was getting the med-kit. He looked back down to his little wound. It was bleeding again. Then he saw the shoes of the doctor. Sac. Oti looked up at him, Sac kneeled down in front of him. 

He gently took Otis hand and got a medicine (I forgot what hey are called help-). He also grabbed a Q-tip. He rubbed the top of the Q-tip to the top of the medicine (I CANT DESCRIBE THIS HELPPP-). Sac then looked up at him.

Sac: This is going to sting a bit..

Oti: Okay..

Sac: I'll be gentle..

Sac then look back down at the wound that was bleeding, he carefully rubbed the wound with the Q-tip. Blood was staining the Q-tip, Sac wasn't lying that it would sting, but Oti didn't care much. Once done, he put the Q-tip in a nearby bin, and reached the med-kit to get a band-aid. He opened it and puts it on the wound. He smiled and stood up.

Sac: Done!

Oti: Thanks..

Sac puts the med-kit away and looks at Oti again, who was looking at his wound. Sac smiled and lifted him up bridal style. Startling the mage also, Sac looked at his boyfriends face, it looked red. Meaning he was blushing.

Oti: A-ah! Sac? O///o

Sac: Come on, you go rest, I'll cook dinner for you! :D 

Oti: Uh but- S-SAC-!

Sac carried Oti bridal style, and walked over to the bedroom. He carefully sets his boyfriend down.

Oti: I don't need a rest, Sac. It's just a-

Sac: Don't make me do it.

Oti: U-UH Y-YUP! ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT! I-I'LL REST! 💦

Sac: Good! :)

Oti: Tvat

Sac then left the room, without giving his boyfriend a kiss on the forehead first :). Oti sighed, his face still a bit red from blushing. He laid down and closed his eyes, then he was sleeping peacefully.

-End-

Sorry this was short :D I wanted to make an Sac x Oti chapter so Sac x Oti fans wouldn't be angry at meh- anyways, Ty for reading, baiii peeps :D

Words: 884