♡₊˚ 🦢・₊✧⋆⭒˚。⋆[pg.11] Why not tomorrow?

I wake up and get ready as usual. I head to school and on the way I couldn't stop thinking about the interactions I had with Ren. It was so hard to believe but that was the truth. When I get to school there were so much fuss and gossiping. And everyone looked at me like I murdered someone.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

Then gorya came over to me. "I didn't know that you and Ren got so close" she said showing me a pic. It was the pic where Ren and I had a moment while I was petting the cat...but how did it get posted. I mean none of us took pictures in that specific place

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

I looked around and found the boys staring at their phone. It had to be the post and as expected everyone was giving me sly smile. But to my shock Ren smiled at me too. What in the world is happening now????? I keep my cool and walk to class as the bell rang. Suddenly all the girls in my class were so nice to me. Half of them usually are nice but those little meanies were nice too.
And they were also so kind with Gorya. Which left both of us in shock.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

During lunch the same fuss and gossiping went on. Which was annoying to be honest. Then Kavin and Thyme sat across us. We knew something was up. Turns out thyme prepared some pick up lines specially for Gorya. Gosh that boy would do anything at this point. Obviously Kavin and I had to leave. Then they were talking for an whole hour. It was fun to watch too. While they were busy doing their work, kavin and I had a little chat about life

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

Turns out he's life is going....midway I guess. poor him hope it all ends soon. Turns out he still can't forget his ex. Trust me I've tried a lot of ways but none of them work. But these days I notice that his behaviors are quite questionable. Most importantly he's been talking about Kaning a lot. He would just say the most random thing in the most random times. Like I'm her close friend but I don't even know this much. "Don't you think you're basically stalking her" I asked him. "Well might be but I'm just learning" he answered. "Hmm but I'll say you're being obsessive" I stated and went to class.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

On my way I saw Ren standing near my class doorway. "What's up Ren" I stated first. "I'll be gone for awhile. With Mira.. it's about her work. I just wanted to let you know" he said. "Oh ok then. When will you be leaving?" I asked him with a hint of disappoinment in my voice. "Tomorrow" he replied too chill. Like bro you're leaving tomorrow and you're just telling me it now. "Be safe" and that's all I said and went in.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

The whole day I was thinking about his words. I appreciate the fact he said it to me but at least he could've told me sooner. Or did he not want to ruin my mood. Either way it's ruined anyway. I let out a deep sigh and lean my head on the table. Gorya comes and checks up on me. " Hey you ok? What's wrong?" She asked.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

"He's leaving tomorrow..."
"Who?"
"Ren...and he only thought to tell me today..why not tomorrow huh and he's going with Mira"

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

"It's ok you'll meet him again. It's not going to be long and don't worry nothing serious will happen" she assured me. "Yeah but... I sigh and get up. There's just 2 more minutes. I'll just get home" I said and get up. I heard the bell rang as I reach the gate of the school.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

I get inside my room and find Kavin on the couch. He asked me tons of questions but I completely ignore all of it and head to my room. He follows me and knock on the door. "Y/n listen I want you to get ready now alright. We're going out for dinner so I'll wait downstairs. Don't be late little one" he says. I obey his words and get ready.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

I wore a long black dress with a slit on the side and paired it with long black gloves. I let my hair loose and did a light makeup

 I let my hair loose and did a light makeup

A/n : Hi!!!. I hope you guys like this chapter. And the dress is so fabbbbb. It's giving mc energy. You can imagine another dress if you don't like this one too. Please look forward for new chapters. Byeeee

𖥔 ࣪ ᥫ᭡ꗃ⋆࣪. See you soon~