A new Beginning

Anaaya and Nihal went back to Nihal's place. Anaaya unpacked and set her wardrobe and vanity. Nihal was observing her. In a month's time he felt like Anaaya had grown up.
During lunch Abdul Kareem suggested "Nihal I think you should take Anaaya somewhere, it's been a tough time for her and you both need to unwind and have some good time" he pushed an envelope towards Nihal and said "There are tickets for Goa and the hotel booking details" he said. "Abba, I am not sure, there are some meetings and projects to finish" Nihal said. "Work can wait Nihal. I am here to look after the work, you both need some time away" Abdul Kareem said and Nihal looked at Anaaya, she nodded and Nihal accepted the envelope.
When they were in the room Anaaya came to stand infornt of Nihal and stretched out her hand and said "Let's start with friendship, Friends?" He found the act quite childish but the look on her face was innocent and cute. He chuckled and said "Hope you don't have a friendship band that I need to wear" and shook her hand. She laughed at his statement and said "Bands don't mark friendships, bonds do" and smiled and then asked "When are we leaving for Goa?" He opened the envelope and said "in 3 days" "Fuck!! I have so much to do. I need to pack the bags, buy some Goa friendly clothes and accessories" she looked worried. He noticed that whenever she was worried she would bite her lower lip and it somehow made Nihal feel turned on. He wanted to pull that lip out and kiss her full mouth. He smiled and said "We can shop in Goa if you want Anaaya" "Hmmm" was all she said.

Nihal was meeting his friends after a long time. They all met at their usual pub. Nihal told them about Goa and all 3 of them were happy that Nihal was trying to mend ways with his wife. Nihal was known to be a serial heart breaker once upon a time. But when he tool the reins of business he was a changed man. He was a shrewd and brutal businessman. He played to win, always. He was also feared by many. After the party when he reached home, Anaaya was in the bedroom packing her bag for Goa and when she saw him enter, she thought "how can this man look so handsome, always" he was wearing a black shirt and blue denims. His body looking sexy. Unknowingly she was staring at him and he moved towards her and asked "Like what you see?" "No, I mean yes, the shirt is nice" she tried to cover up and he smiled and said "Just the shirt?" "No the denims are good too" she was blabbering. He smirked and said in a husky voice "Things under the clothes are much better" and winked at her and left to change. She stood there gaping at him. "This man is crazy and will drive me crazy too" she thought to herself and when he came out freshly showered wearing his solid grey tshirt and shorts she again stared at him for a whole minute and then asked "Dinner?" "Oh I am done, did you eat?" "Yeah with Ammi and Abba ji" she replied. "How have you settled with them?" He asked "I always shared a good bond with them, they used to visit frequently to see Abbu and they have always been sweet to me." She said and then asked Nihal "You never came home, the last I saw you was during Neha didi's wedding" "I also remember seeing you last at the same wedding, you were such an irritating kid my goodness, I hated you to the bits" She looked at him shocked "Yeah, remember you asked me If i am getting married to Sarah, because we were standing together?" "Oh yeah, she was so pretty, you guys looked so good together that I thought you both are getting married" she smiled at the silly memory. "I was just 11 back then, it's like almost 7 years ago" she said. "But you liked her hain na?" Anaaya asked him narrowing her eyes. "Anaaya that's an old story, I was 21 and didn't know much about love" Nihal replied. "So you both were indeed together" she said, she felt a little jealous. "Yes, we were. For 3 years. We both wanted different things from life, I wanted marriage, kids, a complete family, where as she wanted to go places and enjoy life without any commitment of marriage and we let it go." He said. "You still love her?" Anaaya asked "No, I don't. I do care but no love and all" "Hmmm" was all Anaaya managed to say. "Hey, what's up in that pretty head of yours?" He asked. "Ummm, nothing" she said a little slowly. "Tell me princess, what is it?" He pressed "Do you still want kids and a full family life?" She asked looking into his hazel brown eyes. He stared into her coffee eyes and said in a low husky tone "Yes, I do. I want to have kids, see them grow up with my wife by my side" he pushed a stray strand of her silky hair behind her ear. "With?" She asked. "I just said, with my wife Anaaya, and the last time I checked you were still my wife" he winked at her and she lowered her gaze. He held her chin up with his index finger and said "Anaaya, we both can't deny the attraction we have, I know we went through a rough patch, but the fact remains the same, doesn't it?" She didn't reply, just nodded her head and moved towards the packing again.

That night, he held her while she slept, the proximity giving her sense of safety. She woke up and he was holding her tight. Her back pressed to his chest. His face buried in her hair. One hand under her head. She turned to look at him, he looked gorgeous even when asleep. She was gazing at him, his high forehead, ruffled hair, long lashes, straight nose. He was so perfect. She itched to touch his cheek, which had a couple of days scruff. She was about to touch him, she hesitated for a moment and he opened his eyes, deep hazel brown eyes. "Good morning princess, slept well?" He asked and she nodded. "Did you enjoy looking at me?" He asked and she blushed, a deep pink shade on her cheeks. He cupped her face and kissed her forehead before he got out of the bed.
Anaaya felt butterflies in her stomach, she had never felt this way ever.

They reached Goa and Anaaya's excitement was on next level. She was bouncing with energy. They checked into their resort in South Goa, and freshened up. Anaaya wore a black top with denim shorts, her hair left open, she applied her mascara and lined her eyes with kohl to give it a smokey look, wore diamond studs and applied her favorite Red lip color. Nihal was waiting for her, they had decided to go the beach to see the sunset. When she appeared infront of him. His jaw dropped. She looked dead drop gorgeous. The top hugged her curves like second skin and she had long, creamy legs. He couldn't take his eyes off her. She raised an eyebrow at him. He came closer to her and tucked a loose strand of her hair behind her ears. She loved when he did it. It gave her the butterflies whenever he touched her. "You look breathtakingly beautiful princess" he said, his voice a low raspy Whisper. She blushed deep. He chuckled and said "You blush a lot" she made a face at him and he laughed pulling her cheeks. "Ouch! That hurt" she said rubbing her cheeks and then said "Laugh more often, it suits you, now can we go please?" She pleaded and they walked towards the porch of the resort hand in hand and the valet handed him the bike keys. "We are going on a bike?" She asked excited. "Yes, princess, a royal bike for a royal princess" he tweaked her nose. She saw the latest Royal Enfield and turned to him and said "Correction, a beast for a beast" and winked at him. "Did you just call me a beast?" He asked in fake angry tone and she bobbed her head. "Okay, so the beast gets the beauty" "Yeah the bike is beautiful" anaaya replied and he said "So are you princess" and before she could process it he pecked her cheek and pulled her towards the bike.
He started the bike and Anaaya sat behind him, the proximity between them was crackling. "Hold tight" he said and zoomed the bike, Anaaya held him tight. Her arms around his waist, she could smell his perfume which she had started getting addicted to, musky citrus woody mixed with his fragrance. He zoomed towards the beach and they walked hand in hand on the seashore, watching the warm pink and orange sky as the sun set at the horizon. The waves crashing at their feet. They both then settled at a seaside shack and Nihal ordered a beer for himself and looked at her "I will have the same" she said. "You're underage princess, you can't drink" "I am underage even for marriage, but we are married, aren't we? So now I need a beer too" she retaliated. "Anaaya, have you tried it ever?" "Right now I need one and also some French fries please" she said and he ordered. "I have tried a couple of times with my friends" she said sheepishly. "What? Who are these friends who are getting you alcohol?" "Remember Sandhya? Her boyfriend got it for her and we all tried at her place, we were having group studies" "very good" he said a little sarcastically. They were a couple of bottles down. Anaaya was staring at Nihal and said "you know you're the most good looking man I have ever met, and you're hot as hell" and chuckled. He was amused at her confession. Drunk Anaaya was amusing he thought. "And" he asked. "And I like how you tuck my hair behind my ear and the way you hold me when I sleep" her words were slurry. She was already high. "You like me princess?" He asked "Very very much, but you're so grumpy and you scold me all the time, keep the room clean, pick up the wet towel" she said imitating him. She looked cute while saying all those things. He was enjoying this. "You're a hot and handsome grumpy man you know" She said and he laughed.

**************************************************************

Nihal and Anaaya are getting close, trying to mend the relationship.

Do let me know how you liked this story.