𝟬𝟬𝟮.

[]

𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡.

 ───❝HYUNG! PLEASE HOLD THE ELEVATOR!!

Min-seok stood in the middle of the small crowd inside the slowly closing elevator, his eyes meeting with Jeong's running figure through the gap, the agitated figure stopped midway to catch a breath before continuing towards the packed conveyor once again. Min-Seok followed the younger one's agitated yell and pushed the buttons at the side to stop the elevator from closing.

The agitated male finally entered the encasement after a few more breaths, squishing against the other bodies, and receiving irritated groans and huffs from the other workers. "Huff. . Thanks to you, I was able to catch the elevator hyung." He exclaimed while using his arm to wipe away the sweat formed on his forehead.

Jeong's drenched and haphazard state was eyed by the older male, the 'nightmare' he experienced, slowly resurfacing in his mind, due to the younger's visage. He eventually turned his gaze away, to disperse the contradicting thought.

"By the way hyung, did you get the email from Mr. Han? I read it while I was on the bus. But. . "

"Yes, it was quite unexpected."

"That's what I was thinking! I bet he got a call from the department head asking him about his work performance! That's why he wants us to rush all the files today." 

Jeong's complaints were cut off when the elevator stopped on the 3rd floor. The two stepped out along with a few from the crowd to head to their respective department. The disorderly man, got a whiff of the elder's scent by chance and turned his head to address it.

"Hmm. . Hyung, did you change your Cologne?"

Min-Seok didn't turn his head at the younger one's say, instead looking forward and answering along as they both walked down the granished walls of the office, not long after, "Yes, it's more preferable for me".

"Ah! I see! I say it suits you, Hyung!" The younger showed a thumbs up, his mouth forming a large smile.

.

.

.

"Let's do our best today, Hyung!" Jeong fist-bumped in front of the elder when the two finally reached their subdivision. The other impassively eyed the younger's childish display, and nodded his head as a response. The two split up seconds right after and went over to their designated desks.

Min-Seok placed the bag hung on his shoulders, onto the desk. His lean figure relaxed onto the chair afterward. A sigh left his lips because of the slight exhaustion he felt from the conversation with his junior and the hectic morning.

That conversation. . it stayed the same huh?