Chapter 2

*June 1st*

I was overflowing with excitement and no one knew why. I got up at about 6 am and threw on my clothes then sprinted out to the barn and threw open the doors. Missy's head shot up and I ran into the barn spinning around and jumping up and down. I did my usual routine with Missy, including sweeping out the barn and emptying the snake sack this time. I hadn't seen any more snakes since I destroyed the nest.

After spending all day with Missy, 6 am-6pm, I ran back inside to get ready. It would take me 2 hours at the most and then I had to drive 5 minutes to get there then wait in a huge line and the concert started at about 9:45 or 10:00 pm...I pulled out black skinny jeans, combat boots, a black BVB shirt with the logo stretching across my chest and a really hot picture of the 5 guys on my stomach. I teased my hair and did my war paint like Andy's.

I grabbed $100 dollars and my bag along with a water bottle then I ran out the door ignoring Jack who shouted after me "And where the hell do you think you're going?"

I hopped in my dark red Lexus LF-A Roadster Concept and sped away to the concert.

I pulled into the lot which would originally be empty and abandoned but was now full of people, the stage, their tour bus which had the faces and "Black Veil Brides" written on the sides, and guards everywhere. I walked and up and stood in the line.

After about 30 minutes of waiting in line I walked up to the ticket booth and the guy said "Ticket."

I said "I don't have a ticket, I'm Valerie Cross, the one who won the radio contest."

The guy said "Hold on a second." Then he walked into the booth and looked at something and picked up a walkie talkie and said something in it then came back out and said "Stand over here." He motioned with his hand off to the side and after a second I stepped out of line and stood in the spot where he motioned. I was standing there for about 5 minutes then there was an outburst of screams erupted and I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to see Andy Biersack standing there!!!!! I stood dumb-founded and he smirked his signature smirk and I almost passed out.

He said in his deep incredibly sexy voice "Valerie Cross?"

I stuttered "Y-Y-Yes."

He said "Good." and put his arm around me and walked me away from the line, girls screaming and shouting Andy's name. They had to be held back by guards. When we were out of sight the screaming faded and Andy walked me to backstage were I met Jinxx, Jake, CC and Ashley. Then Andy introduced himself.

"Hi, I'm Andy." He hugged me then all the other guys introduced themselves which wasn't necessary but still, I got hugs from them all!

When Ashley, who was the last to hug me, hugged me his hand was at the small of my back then slowly moved down.

Before I could process what he was doing Andy shouted "ASHLEY!!!"

Ashley immediately released me and Andy continued.

"Dude, you jus fucking met her and your already trying to make a move. That isn't right dude. Not at all. Don't do it again because if I catch you or one of the guys catches you, or Valerie tells me you did something like that, I will take away all of your hello kitty shit and throw it away!"

Andy grabbed my hand gently and pulled me over to his side and glared at Ashley as there was a knock on the door and a guy came in.

"2 minutes guys, get out there. Come on Valerie, I'll show you to your spot."

He then left with me following behind him and he left the door open. He escorted me out into the audience which was a ton of cheering, crazy fans chanting "Black Veil Brides" over and over again. I was showed to my spot and I sat down, not for long though. Soon Andy, Jinxx, Jake, CC and Ashley came out onto stage, one by one. Everyone was cheering and shouting and singing along with Andy. I was too. Ashley kept giving me a seductive stare though. He winked at me and licked his bass. I shuddered while all the other girls went crazy. Andy and the other guys were completely oblivious to it though.