Coffee

Beca POV

*Buzz* *buzz* groggily I rolled over and grabbed my phone off the nightstand to see who was texting me at this ungodly hour. Probably Chloe. She normally sends me a good morning gif.

I whipped the covers off me as quick as I could and jumped out of bed. I had exactly 30 mins before Chloe was leaving her dorm. I quickly washed my face, doused myself in deodorant and some perfume before running the brush through my hair and applying some eyeliner.

Whilst rushing to get my black skinny jeans on I fell hard.

"Ow fuck!" I exclaimed whilst rubbing my elbow. I finally got up and finished getting dressed, my blue plaid button up, which just happened to be chloe's favourite and my black converse. Shoving my keys, wallet and phone into my pockets I practically ran out the door and to the coffee shop.

Thankfully there wasn't a line when I arrived. I looked at my phone to see how much time I had left. *10 minutes.*

I got to the front and placed our usual order. Two vanilla iced coffee and two lemon and blueberry muffins. And yes I Beca badass Mitchell drinks vanilla iced coffee, I blame the redhead.

With goods in hand I lightly jogged over to Chloe and Aubrey's apartment. I was about to knock when the door flung open and a tangle of ginger curls was nearly in my face.

"Beca! Omg I'm so sorry Bec's I didn't see you, I'm running late for class."

"I know, i mean I figured as much when I didn't get my good morning gif." Did Chloe Beale just blush at what I just said? No Mitchell, stop being stupid she's probably just flushed from rushing around this morning.

Chloe's bright blue eyes drifted towards the ice coffee and bag of muffins.

"Ah how rude of me, breakfast, m'lady." Chloe beamed her mega watt smile at me as I handed her the goodies. She practically snatched them out of my hands. Before I could do anything Chloe placed a soft kiss on my cheek, very close to my lips. Oh god I could feel myself turning bright red.

"Thanks Becs, what would I do without you?"

"I - I don't know." I stumbled to get my words out. I still couldn't believe she had this effect on me. Chloe just giggled in response before linking her arm with mine as we began a fast paced walk to her lecture.

We parted ways once we arrived at Chloe's class.

"I'll text you!" She called out to me.

I leisurely walked back to my dorm room to gather my shower caddy before heading down for a much needed cold shower.

Chloe's POV

I plonked down in my usual spot sipping on my ice coffee. I was still feeling a little flushed from seeing Beca this morning. My little dj was so cute when she blushed *no Chloe you can't think of her like that, she's your best friend* I quickly chastised myself.