Book Seven

The protagonist of book seven, Power of Destiny: Sky's Blessing, is Drako.

Drako is a RainWing-NightWing hybrid who lives on another planet, Thallassa, a mostly water planet. Drako is the NightWing with fluff from Majestic's vision.

What the Prologue would've been:

A NightWing is seen on the island heading towards a room in the palace. She enters the cave, in which Stonemover is seen sitting in the back, looking through scrolls. The NightWings, revealed to be Spica, asks for two bracelets that are enchanted to take them away from the war. Stonemover gives the two to her, and Spica races towards the tunnel to the rainforest. A RainWing, named Dart, appears, and Spica gives him one of the bracelets, and they are teleported away from the rainforest.

Part One: Outcast

Drako, Spica and Dart's son, is standing in front of a cave labeled 'Bronze Island'. He enters the cave, seeing his friend Hurricane. Drako is walking to his first class, when a dragonet, named Heath (yes, like the false Dragonslayer), teases him about not looking like anyone on the island. Drako, angry, runs to the library, in which he reads a scroll about a tribe of misfits—the LoneWings. Drako sets out to find them, hoping to live a normal life. It starts raining heavily, driving Drako to the GemWing Kingdom. He befriends the princess, who shows Drako to her mother, Queen Diamond. Queen Diamond sends Drako to the MetalWings, believing he is a spy. The king of the MetalWings, King Titanium, sends Drako to Pyrrhia.

Part Two: A New World

Drako wakes up on the beach, seeing the Power of Destiny group. Darkmist helps heal his wounds, and Drako joins them. He learns about Venus, and the two continents. They leave him behind, and Drako tries to find them again. He almost drowns in a river, gets pine needles stuck in his fluff. He runs into Silver, the IceWing Blossom nearly killed. They help each other travel across the continent.

Part Three: A New Perspective

Drako travels across the continent. It starts raining again, and he takes shelter in Jade Mountain Academy. Sunny helps him find food, and Drako flies away a few days later to resume searching for the Power of Destiny group. Drako eventually finds them.

Epilogue

Ruby is watching Queen Diamond send Drako to the MetalWings. Ruby and her sister Amethyst follow Drako.

Well, that was rushed. So, my friend (who is obsessed with space) wrote this book. I wish I could've shared it with you all.

GemWings—MudWings with gems for spines, and they are colored to look like the gem they're named after.

MetalWings—MudWings who are covered in metal plates.

434 words