My Fire (Soma x Reader)

"Ugh! This is no good!", you yelled as you toss a bowl of cake frosting into the garbage can. "It's no good. I'm never gonna pass that class. It's just hopless.", you kneel down and bury your face into your knees. You wanted to sob and tear the kitchen away. But this was the dorm's kitchen you were using. It would be bad to ruin their kitchen just because your recipes were't coming out right. You gave a tired sigh. "I'll just try again tomorrow..I don't have the motivation to keep going.", you muttered as you gathered the dirty dishes and began walking. A few minutes pass by and you hear a clutter of voices. The others were back and headed on upstairs after a tiring day of going out. While you were finishing up rinsing off all the soap Soma walked on in. "Hey, (Reader's Name)! You're still up? You should have came out with us. We had tons of great food.", he said as he held up a bag full of snacks. "I manage to grab you a few things that I'm sure you'd like." But you didn't say a word at first. It was a small, awkward silence. He stared at you for a good moment before coming over and waved his hand in front of your face.

"(Reader's Name), you alright there?", he asked a bit concerned. You eyes caught his hand and looked over to him. "Huh? O-Oh. Sorry, I was spacing out a little. What's up?", you asked. Soma shook his head. "That's not like you (Reader's Name). Somethings up.", he said as he placed the bag of snacks down and walked to the garbage to throw away some trash. He saw the food you'd threw away before and looked over to you with a concerned look. "You're getting some blockage or something? What's with all of this in the trash?", he asked pointing to it. You finished up the dishes and youreyes glanced away. You took a strand of you (hair color) locks. Twirling them with your fingers you gave a sigh. "They weren't coming out as I wanted them too.", you said softly. "You're probably just thinking too hard. Remember what I told you? You don't cook with this?", he said as he poked at your forehead. 

You gave a small blush and rubbed the space on where he poked you. "You cook with your heard.", he placed his hand on his chest and made you do the same. Your cheeks turned pretty pink and you pulled your hand away. "Jeez, what do you know Soma?", you gave a huff and turned away. "You've been so stressed out with class lately (Reader's Name). You need to loosen up you know. If you stress out too much you'll start to think all kinds of things. Don't tell me you're the girl that doubts her own talents." This made you roll your eyes, but he was right. All day today..you've been thinking non stop about your own capabilities of cooking. You want to become a pastry chef like your parents before you. Slowly, you turn to face Soma and there he was holding up a bottle of sake. "Where did you get that?! You know we ca-mmpph!", Soma covered your mouth with his hand. 

"Ahh, there's no harm in sneaking a few drinks right? Besides you need to loosen up. Sake will be just the thing to do it. He grabbed a hold of your hand and took you into his room Grabbing two cups he poured the sake and made a toast with you. "Come on make a toast.", he said as he waited for you to touch your cup to his. You stared  down into your drink with you (eye color) orbs. "I'm make the best pastries I can.", you said and immeidately got bopped on the head. "Is that really the best you're gonna do?", he said. No..no it wasn't. "I'm gonna show the others everything I can do!", you said as you downed your first cup of sake with Soma. He poured some more and the two of you began yelling out all the accomplishments you were going to fulfill. "I'll show my parents that they have something to be proud of!", you yelled and finally noticed you were gettting a bit tipsy. A few hiccups popped out from your mouth but you didn't mind. 

Your cheeks were a dark hue and even Soma was getting a bit drunk. You can still see he had that idiotc smile of his. You couldn't help but chuckle. "What's so funny huh?", he asked with a raise of his eyebrow. "Your face! That's what! Haha!", you laughed. "I can never get over that smile of yours. It just inspires me you know.", you suddenly blurted out. Soma paused and stared at you in shock. Did you really just say that? "You're not just saying that because you're drunk are you?",  he gave a small pout. You looked at him and used your hands to make him smile again. "No, it's the truth Soma. When I'm down all I have to do is look at you and get fired up all over again.", you said. Soma went quiet and all of a sudden you felt a pair of soft lips press up against yours. 

Soma slowly pulled away from you. He was blushing horribly and stared deep into your (eye color) eyes. "(Reader's Name), if you say things like that..I'll get the wrong idea you know.", he said softly. You didn't know what to do or say. "Maybe..I want you..to get the wrong idea..", you said back as the two of you were about go in for a second kiss. His lips were warm and soft. "Aah..aah!", you suddenly  pushed Soma away and stood up. "I got it!", you smiled at Soma. "I know exactly what to make now!", you yelled and looked over to Soma with a smile. You rushed downstairs as Soma stared in disappointment. He perked up again when he suddenly saw you come back up and held out your hands. "Soma, will you help me too?", you asked with a soft smile. Soma took a hold of your hand. "Of course. I am your fire after all.", he said and headed on downstairs with you.