Part 1:Dawning Heroes

In the bustling city of Musutafu, where aspiring heroes filled the halls of U.A. High School, a new student emerged with a quirk that set him apart. Zero, as he came to be known, wielded the extraordinary ability of Luminite Solidification—a white, luminescent substance that could be hardened at will. His arrival at U.A. marked the beginning of a journey intertwined with mystery.Great twist! Let's reimagine the story with the entrance exam setting.

In the aftermath of the Sludge Villain incident, as the city recovered, Zero, intrigued by the potential at U.A. High School, decided to take the entrance exam. The exam was a rigorous test of skill, pitting aspiring heroes against one another to showcase their abilities.During the exam, Zero found himself facing off against none other than Midoriya, the hero who stood tall against the Sludge Villain. The clash of Luminite Solidification against Midoriya's One For All made for a formidable spectacle. However, in a surprising turn, Zero chose to spare Midoriya, halting the intense battle.

As the dust settled, Zero explained his decision to Midoriya. He recognized the unwavering determination and selflessness that Midoriya displayed in the face of the Sludge Villain. Zero saw in Midoriya the embodiment of true heroism, and rather than defeating him in combat, he believed in fostering unity and cooperation. This act of mercy not only showcased Zero's unique approach to heroism but also laid the groundwork for an unexpected alliance between the two aspiring heroes.

Their connection deepened as Zero, Midoriya, and the rest of Class 1-A faced the challenges of U.A. together. Little did they know that Zero's decision to spare Midoriya would play a crucial role...

hey its me thatonekevin a little different but mha is a great anime so have fun reading this one more than 10 parts