Lust & Fear

°°°°°°°°°°°°°PREVIOUSLY °°°°°°°°°°°°°°

He lifts my chin so my soft green eyes meet with his vivid blue ones. One word comes out of his mouth and I understand that I'm in deep shit..."MINE"

°°°°°°°°°°°°Ch. 2 Lust & Fear°°°°°°°°°°°°

-----------Astrid's P.O.V.--------------

I'm shocked....Frozen in time....thinking of a way out. Should I say something? Do I hug him? All if my rational thoughts are booted out of my mind and one word replaces it all....RUN! I suddenly turn on my heels and bolt out the door of alpha blazers mansion.

I'm running again, I'm such a coward. What was I supposed to do? I'm not mate material. I'm ugly, weak, and a lame excuse for a wolf. I don't know if I'll be able to take his rejecrion. Kallie is whimpering and pacing around, but I don't know what to do. I'm running as fast as my legs can take me but I still don't feel as If I'm going fast enough, so I decide to shift.

I think of kallies beautiful white fur, and piercing green eyes. Bones crack, clothes rip, and suddenly I'm a wolf. Shifting will always amaze me. I feel free as a wolf. The warm spring breeze cools my fur and for just a moment I forget about all the shit going on in my life. I'm suddenly brought back to reality with thud as I lay on the ground with another wolf on top of me.

I know who it is due to the tingles and heat coursing through my body right now. Its Alpha Blazer a.k.a MATE. He is hovering over my wolf and let's out a throaty growl telling me to shift. I refuse, I will not be weak. I push out his wolf using my back legs and spring to my feet.

----------A. Blazer's P.O.V.----------

I give her a growl letting her know to shift back, but she gets a determined look in her beautiful green eyes. Suddenly I'm launched off of her and completely stunned by her actions. How dare she disobey me! I notice she is on her paws and circling around me. My wolf is not happy, so he decides to show her what she is dealing with.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°A.N°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Ahhh a cliff hanger, DUN DUN DUUUUUNNNNNN

Okay so a couple people have read this and I got so freaking excited! I didn't really think any one would read it, but It is my first book so sorry if it doesn't meet the standards. If y'all think I should keep going then comment or vote