5~ Adventuring and craving for malaiyo

"If anyone saw that you were taking me so late at night, there would be an uproar

"If anyone saw that you were taking me so late at night, there would be an uproar."

Kritika whispered, yelled, walking behind Jeevika like a thief at twelve o'clock at midnight.

"If you don't enjoy every moment of life, you won't take anything. you just don't be afraid and follow me."

Jeevika said proudly and asked Kritika to follow her silently.

"But why did you ask me to borrow this polaroid camera?"

Kritika asked, perplexed because She begged her brother to get the camera and after messaging her brother head. He finally gave her his camera.

"I even massaged my brother's head for you."

Jeevika chuckled at Kritika's annoying tone.

"I don't know all that and anyway, in the first place you told me that you will do everything whatever I say."

Jeevika tried to remind her friend when she said that she would do anything in return.

"Yeah yeah I know that so now tell me why we came here?"

Kritika asked once reaching toward the Ganga ghat with frown when jeevika made her hide behind the pillar.

"Just wait for a minute, kriti."

Jeevika peeped through the pillar looking for someone.

"Are you looking for anyone?"

Kritika asked, making Jeevika nod without looking behind.

"Now tell me too and see how much time is passing."

Kritika said after some time passed because it was striking twelve o'clock at night and Jeevika was looking madly, sometimes this way and sometimes the other way for someone.

"There, there."

Kritika widened her eyes seeing jeevika jumping like a kangaroo beaming in happiness.

"What have you seen? Let me also see."

She pulled jeevika behind and herself peered through the pillar to see the scenario. She turned her head back giving a teasing smile with a smirk, seeing which Jeevika started smiling awkwardly.

"Don't you think you know too much?"

She asked while keeping her hand on the waist making Jeevika nervous but she shrugged and says coolly.

"Banaras ki koi cheez hame na pata ho, aisa kabhi hua hai?"

(Has it ever happened that I don't know anything about Banaras?)

"I have to appreciate your confidence."

Kritika said when she saw Jeevika dodging the questions with ease.