𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑶𝑵𝑬, 𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘺?

𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘
_______________________________

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗢𝗻𝗲

~ 𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙼𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙷 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁 ~

~ 𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙼𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙷 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁 ~

𝗡𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗔 𝗛𝗔𝗗 𝗦𝗔𝗧 in english class, eyes closed, breathing in and out as she listened to the teacher talk. Nadia wasn't all one for school, but she wanted to be the first Morales to actually complete college.

Therefore, she was one for school for the next couple of years, and did her best in every class too even though it didn't look like it in person.

She listened to the random rambling of ms.rigsbee who was the only professor in this school that was excited to teach, and you could tell she loved it too.

Unfortunately she always had work or something for the students to do, but fortunately it was never hard in the least.

"Nadia, will you like to tell us what Hamlet is about?" She smiled, blinking as she looked at the girl.

The feeling of eyes staring into her soul made her huff, but being the only professor she liked, she wasn't gonna make the professor dislike her just because she wanted to be a bitch that day.

Her eyes opened as she bit the inside of her cheek and gave the teacher a closed mouth smile. "It's basically about the prince who hamlet, and his attempts to do revenge against his uncle who murdered Hamlet's father because he wanted to be a little shit and take the throne and his brother's wife."

She heard a small chuckle making her eye the chair beneath her, rolling her eyes at the short haired blonde boy who meant no harm but kept anything to himself in that moment.

She heard the teacher hum in approvement making a small smile appear before dropping it at the next sentence that came out of Evelyn Rigsbees Mouth.

"Sit with the person closest to you, we will be working in pairs for this." The professor couldn't care less about anyone working in pairs as she specifically eyed Nadia Morales and soccer's favorite player, Zach McLaren.

And well, she does this every year.

"Pairs?" Muttered Nadia.

The tapping on her shoulder caught her off guard as her head went to the side seeing the blonde that was sitting in front of her now sitting beside her.

The boy obviously heard her groan the second she saw his face making his eyebrows raise as he leaned back getting into comfort.