Marriage

It's been a while heheh, one thing first Is i  want to work on a new story which means this is gonna be the last chapter. Thank you for reading and waiting! I know this may suck or something like that buuuut I have no ideas for this story and it's kinda over the place.

So yeah that's kinda it, also the new story is gonna be a satosugu so if you're interested in that then stay tuned!!
____________________________________

No ones pov
After a few years luffy had finally became the pirate king, he's found the lengedary one peice and traveled the seas.

Of course knowing luffy, he and his crew threw a banquet and partied all night. During that night luffy proposed to zoro.
He obviously accepted it.

Now current day where luffy is getting ready for his wedding. And sabo is luffys wing man while sanji is zoros wing man.
Luffy, sabo and nami were on the sunny
In the bathroom.

"Geez luffy can you sit still for a second, your moving way too much" Nami said as she was fixing luffy's tie. "It's not my fault am just excited!" Luffy pouted as he turned his head towards sabo. "Sabo can you tell nami to stop being such a party poope-" but Before luffy could finish his sentence nami punched the top of his head. "SHUT UP AND STAY STILL" nami said annoyed. Sabo just chuckled from
The door. "Nami is right though, you need to be a lil still if you wanna look nice for your wedding" sabo said. Luffy just pouted and tried to stay still.

A Den den mushi rang from the other room.
"I'll go get it, be right back" Sabo said as he left the bathroom.

Zoro's pov

Zoro, sanji, and ussop were helping zoro get ready on a separate ship. "Ok almost done- ZORO DONT DRINK SAKE RIGHT NOW" ussop yelled as he quickly took the sake away. Zoro just sighed and looked at sanji. "Oi cook did you bring good sake for the wedding?" Zoro said trying to distract himself from the nervousness of the wedding. "Of course I did idiot mosshead, it would be dumb not to sense it's your wedding" sanji said as he smiled and took a puff of his cigarette. Zoro looked down and smiled before trying to reach for his sake. And of course ussop smacked his hand away.

•Time skip after the wedding•

Zoro and luffy are now officially married, like they promised eachother. They became what they wanted to be. Luffy became the pirate king and zoro became the world's greatest swordsmen.

And they spent their years together visiting alive relatives and friends. And also visiting dead loved ones.

"Hey zoro" luffy said as he looked into the star lit sky. "Yes Lu?" Zoro said standing beside the love of his life. "Will you be my one and only even after we pass on, will you find me in another world?" Luffy asked serious about his question. Without hesitation zoro said. "Yes of course" luffy smiled and hugged zoro. Zoro hugged back and they continued to enjoy the peacefulness of the night.

The end
_________________________________
Hello pookies Ik this ending kinda sucked and I honestly could have done better but seriously I was running out of ideas and I was taking a bit long posting this. Maybe I'll make one shots or something. But I am coming with a satosugu story when I'm not busy busy. Anyways Tysm for the love and support!! Love you pookies 🥰🫶🫶