Charater Descriptions Part 1

So let's start with the oldest
Autumn Silver {18 years old}
Autumn is the leader. She likes being in charge. She loves books! She will read for hours on end. Dramatic love stories, Horror, Fanatsy, Anyting really but Autumn's favourite author is the famous John Green. Autumn has ginger hair and brown eyes. Her mother went off with a lot of men and got pregnant and 8 girls showed up! Her mum died of cancer 5 years ago. When Autumn was only 13 but she survived with her sisters.
Favourite colour: Orange
Favourite drink:Sprite
Favourite food:Thai Food
Favourite movie:The Lion King
Favourite T.V show:Friends
Favourite sister:Alaska

Alaska Silver {17 years old}
Alaska is the quiet one. She prefers to stay tucked away in her small bedroom. She likes having her small group of friends and is quite shy around new people. Alaska is smart. Alaska has blonde hair and brown eyes with a little bit of gold. She is very pretty and slim figured. Alaska is petite and soft.
Favourite colour:Pastel Yellow
Favourite drink:Vanilla Milkshake
Favourite food: Strawberry Ice Cream
Favourite movie:The Fault in Our Stars
Favourite T.V show:Friends
Favourite sister:Autumn

Emerald Silver {16 1/2 years old}
Emerald is a gorgeous girl. She got her name because she has beautiful emerald green eyes.Emerald has a way of getting what she wants wth her looks. She has dark brown hair which falls about half way down her back. Emerald is petite with small hips and shoulders. She has a boyfriend called Jay. People mistake her for being 18/19 most of the time and she adores it.
Favourite colour: Green ( like her eyes)
Favourite drink: V
Favourite food:Pineapple
Favourite movie: The Hunger Games
Favourite T.V show:Bones
Favourite sister:Gemini
Gemini Silver {16 years old}
Gemini is very unique. She is bold, independent and proud. Gemini is partners in crime with Emerald and when the are together are crazy. They are more best friends than sisters. Gemini has purple hair and brown eyes. When you first meet her you may think she is sweet and kind but she is crazy. Gemini is one to look out for.
Favourite colour:Purple
Favourite drink:Pink Lemonade
Favourite food:Sour Patch Kids
Favourite movie: 22 jump street
Favourite T.V show: Glee
Favourite sister:Emerald