Ticking.

Tubbo and Philza desperately tried to rush as the ticking timer rang in their ears, The quartz floor nearly cracked due to the pure adrenaline the two were on, Tubbo could almost see the breaths he took infront of him as the blood rang in his ears still, Philzq could hear only a bit of what was Tubbo was saying as he pointed to the portal infront of him. Tubbo practically dragged Philza into the world warping portal, as his now almost fully nursed back to health wings were dragged along.
    Tubbo shouted the cords as he tugged on Philza's sleeve as he was setting his destination.

                                          The timer ticked. Not much time was left.

Philza quickly dragged Tubbo along with him as he faced the general direction of where the ship was, running across the abandoned mesa that they had been to acquainted with since they got here. Philza spread his wings as he grabbed onto Tubbo with his talons as he flew up into the air, the view of the clouds were wired to be mesmerizing by own eyes almost, Philza could hear Tubbo yelp and couldnt help but have a pang of guilt in his heart, but the pain of his wings almost ripping apart drew him away from that moment. His ups and downs while flying became more messy as more feathers were tore out of his body.

and he could feel every single feather being pulled apart as he assumed the ship in his vision was nearing, his vision became more blurry, everything mixed together. The water looked like land and the land looked like water at that point as he messily dropped Tubbo as near as he thought the ship was, the blood rushed to his head as he struggled to get on the board of the ship, the wings where drooping as his breaths became more labored, his knees felt weak as he arms drooped to his sides.

                                                                  The timer ticked.

Philza could hear Roier and Tubbo as well as Charlie struggle to match out everything as he could hear a very vauge exploding noise in the sky that was blocked out by ringing and shouting. As something dragged him out of the trance he could see it was Tubbo that was tugging him to the front of the ship as his eyes widened,

    "Philza come on we're in the fucking blast range!" Tubbo spat out as he ran to the opposite side of the ship, Tubbo shortly following as he could see Roier pacing across the deck, checking his communication device on his wrist as he looked distraught, yelling out Cellbit's name as he looked around in horror.

       The timer seemed to stop as their sight became more hazy. The last thing that Philza could hear was Tubbo apologizing to him about Chayanne and Tallulah, as he felt more tears on his Jacket, his fist clenched as hard as it could to him as he fell to the ground, Tubbo hugging him.

Was that it?
Was this how it ended?
What about the others?
What about the eggs?
What the fuck is happening.

         The ticking sound stopped as all he could hear now was the ringing in his ears.
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

                     ( W/C : 540! )