Returning the Favor

The team was all on the boat and they were in a standoff with Batman who was on the other side, ready to do battle. 

Dr. Psycho: Okay. Hold on. Can't we just throw them both off the fucking boat?

Y/N: Hold on, Psycho. What do you want, Batman? If it's the Joker, he's all yours.

Batman looked to see the Joker writhing in pain at the intense money shot given by Harley.

Joker: (struggling in pain)

Batman ignored the clown and glared at the group. 

Batman: Hand over Wonder Woman's lasso, and Aquaman's trident. 

The group looked at Batman in confusion. The Dark Knight alone is asking for the villains to hand over Aquaman's trident and Wonder Woman's lasso. 

King Shark: Wait. Did you steal her lasso?

Y/N: It was temporary. I totally forgot about it. 

Harley Quinn: Give it to him.

Everyone looked at Harley in shock.

Y/N: What!?

Poison Ivy: You want to give away the trident? 

Harley Quinn: It was too heavy anyway. 

Y/N and Harley both took out the trident and the Lassoa and threw both of them to Batman. With careful precision, Batman had the trident thrown off the boat with Aquaman leaping out and grabbing it. 

Aquaman: Huzzah! (laughs)

As for the Lasso was completely different. Once Batman took it, he made sure to keep his mouth shut to refrain from telling the truth while getting into his Bat-Wing. He used the winch to grapple Joker on his way out. 

Joker: Agh! Unh!

With a smug smile on her face, Harley turned to face her friends. 

Harley Quinn: Now then, I believe you had some questions. 

Everyone took a deep breath and let out a lot of questions thrown at Harley's face.

Everyone: (overlapped chatter)

Y/N: Why didn't you tell me that you were going to be with Joker!?

Poison Ivy: Can you please explain why you risked your honesty with him!? 

King Shark: What kind of gym did you go to break his balls!?

Dr. Psycho: Woman, what the fuck kinda move was that. 

Harley Quinn kept her smile intact as she slowly raised her hand, asking everyone for silence. 

Harley Quinn: First off, I'm sorry for almost deceiving you. But it was the only way to cut ties with Joker for good and leave a mental scar on his ass. In other words, I pulled a Shang Tsung on his jester ass.

Everyone: (...)

Poison Ivy: What? 

Harley Quinn: Here's the real story. 

------------------------------

FLASHBACK

You see, right when the meeting ended and everyone was left to go to separate places, Cheetah wanted to talk to me alone.