first step

a girl named Luna who was a florist watching the dew Drops on the leaves.

Suddenly a mail came from nowhere, the mail was decorated with dried leaves and flowers. Luna was so curious that she opened the mail. Inside was a paper with an old vintage pen, a gorgeous cursive writing was on it. It says :
'Hello there Ms. Luna Rimanto, we gladly invite you to a new school called edelweiss. In the middle of the night we will pick you up. We hope you will love this school. '
Sincerely - Ms. Ingrid the principal

The mail suddenly burns slowly.
And another paper appears with a writing that says 'please sign your signature here Ms. Luna, we give you 2 hours to think twice, you are a Royal Phoenix that we're looking for'.

Luna keeps thinking about the mail and the paper she had to sign. 35 minutes later she signed the paper, but nothing happened.

When she was making a bouquet for her customer, a crowd stared at her until she was done. The crowd followed her everywhere, after she closed her flower shop, Luna ran to the public Library to find any information about a school named 'edelweiss'. For an hour long she didn't find any book about edelweiss, she gave up and asked the librarian. " Excuse me, I'm searching for a book about any information about an edelweiss school"
Asked Luna. " How do you know about edelweiss? Come with me dear" Replied to the old librarian lady.

They both go to secret passage behind a bookshelf. The passage leads them to an underground library.
" Edelweiss is a mystical school where freaks or people with special ability studies, not like normal people. Ordinary people usually always bully and disturb us" Said the librarian " What was your name dear? "

"My name is Luna, Luna Rimanto"replied Luna. The librarian lady was shocked, " Luna, you are the person we been look for. By the way my name is Jennifer Morees".

"Why are the edelweisses we're trying to find me?" Asked Luna curiously as she follow her. "It's a long story dear, let the principal tells you when we're both there"said Ms Morees the librarian

"Luna where were your parents and how old are you?" Ask Ms Morees