Germa 66 Meets Big Mom♡⃛4

────── ⊹ ࣪ ˖♡˖ ࣪ ⊹ ──────

I jump and turn back towards Mama's throne room. I just heard her yell, and she sounded pissed. I glanced once more in Luffy, then Sanji's direction. I'd find some way to help them. I promised as I ran back to Mama. It sounds like something significant has happened, and I need to know everything I can. Anything could be of use to Luffy and his crew. I peek inside and see that no one is looking this way. I take the chance and sneak in. Times like these are when I'm very grateful to my devil fruit. I tiptoe closer.

        "Cracker was defeated? This is unbelievable!" Then maybe it was Cracker that we heard hit the castle. Nice going, Luffy! I giggled silently.

        In a rage, Mama let her conquerors haki loose, knocking out the messengers. I grunted softly but didn't pass out. Zeus and Prometheus came to Mama's side.

        Mama menacingly said, "You'll pay, Straw Hat!"

        Zeus and Prometheus flew outside, and soon, I could hear the thunder and rain that Mama's fury let loose.

        "Send out the forces of fury. Kill Straw Hat, and bring me his head!" Mama bellowed.

        A chess peacekeeper was quick to say, "Yes, Mama. Right away, Mama!"

        Not the forces of fury! I quickly ran out the door while it was still open. I went to the window that allowed me to see the entrance to the castle.

        A citizen shouted, "The forces of fury are coming! They're off to avenge General Cracker! Make way!"

        I could see the forces of fury, which comprised all the chess peacekeepers and the strongest of my siblings, part way for Germa 66, who just arrived. They didn't allow them to slow their gait towards Luffy, however. Luffy's going to have to fight them all. This makes me worried, considering Luffy's previous state.

        Once the forces of fury left, Germa 66 exited the carriage and approached the entrance. I glance towards Mama, who just stepped out of her throne room; she was walking down the hall. She ran into some of my younger siblings that I didn't know and who I'm sure didn't know of me either. After talking to them briefly, she left for the dining room.

 After talking to them briefly, she left for the dining room