Dean(DDM) Cupcakes and giggles

Prompt:
4 year old Y/N aka Rockstar loves to eat Cupcakes.
Dean runs around trying to catch his babygirl.
( pure fluff)

Sorry for bad description——————————————————
————————-
—-

Little
baby Y/N aka lil Rockstar was really loving the cupcakes that her father gave her for a little snack.
It was just some store bought small vanilla cupcake with chocolate frosting and little sprinkles onto of it.
She loves them.
Y/n looked towards her father with puppy eyes that she's learned from her uncle Sammy. "Dada" she squeals wanting his attention her little arms and hands out trying to reach for her father.

Dean looked down at his babygirl with a wide smile.
"Yes Sweetheart, what do you want? Huh?" He asked taking Y/n out of her high chair. "Dada" she squeals again with a big smile showing her three small teeth.
Her big smile brought Dean to joy it warmed his heart knowing how excited she gets when she gets his full attention.
She smeared frosting on Deans face giggling like a mad woman....

"Dada frowtin on you face" she giggles
Dean was shocked to say the least. Dean laughed with her he gently set her down as she ran away from him squealing loudly. Dean then started to chase after
"I'm gonna get ya, I'm gonna get ya" he said Y/N looked back and saw how close he was to getting her.
She squeals and used all her strength to try and run faster but it was not use....

Deans pov:

I grabbed her she squeals and giggled loudly, causing me to laugh with her.
"Your to cute for your own good sweetheart. Hmm, you know that?" I asked her.
She looks just like me which is really surprising since everyone says that daughters look more like their mothers.
Y/n has frosting all over her face.
"Come on let's get you washed up babygirl."
"Dada I wove you!!" She says my heart did a million flips I looked down at her in my hands.
"I love you too babygirl."
...

𝗜 𝗗𝗜𝗗𝗡𝗧 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗜 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗜𝗧𝗟𝗟 𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗕𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥.
𝗜 𝗛𝗢𝗣𝗘 𝗬𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗜𝗧

❤️Tiffy 🫶🏼🫶🏼