Supporting Cast

The Sussex Family

Sarah Bolger as Princess Mary of Sussex

"I know no Queen except for my sister and I shall respect no Queen but my sister

"I know no Queen except for my sister and I shall respect no Queen but my sister."

Princess Mary of Sussex:
- Parents: King Henry VIII Tudor of England (father, deceased) and Catherine of Aragon (mother, deceased).
- Siblings and Sibling-In-Laws: Queen Elizabeth 1st of England (twin sister), Princess Elizabeth 2nd of Kent (half sister), Prince Edward of York (half brother), and King James Valois of England and France (brother-in-law).
- Husband: Duke Nathaniel of Sussex.
- Children: Princess Catherine "Cate" of Sussex (daughter) and Prince George of Sussex (son).
- Godchildren: Prince Nicholas Tudor-Valois of England (nephew/godson) and Prince Thomas Tudor-Valois of England (nephew/godson).
- Titles: Princess of England and Duchess of Sussex.
- Trivia: Like her sister and her family, she is very close with her husband and children. Mary is also very protective of her own family and will do whatever it takes to protect them. She is also a very devout Catholic.

Bradley James as Duke Nathaniel of Sussex

"My duty is first to my King and Queen, the Crown, and then to my wife and children

"My duty is first to my King and Queen, the Crown, and then to my wife and children. You threaten them, you threaten me and you don't want that."

Duke Nathaniel of Sussex:
- Parents: deceased.
- Wife: Princess Mary of Sussex.
- Children: Princess Catherine "Cate" of Sussex (daughter) and Prince George of Sussex (son).
- Godchildren: Princess Adaleyn Tudor-Valois (goddaughter/niece) and Prince Thomas Tudor-Valois of England (godson/nephew).
- Siblings and Sibling-In-Laws: Queen Elizabeth 1st of England (sister-in-law), Princess Elizabeth 2nd of Kent (sister-in-law), Prince Edward of York (brother-in-law), and King James Valois of England and France (brother-in-law).
- Titles: Duke of Sussex and Knight of the Royal Garter.
- Trivia: Like his wife, he is very close with his family and is very protective of them. He takes his duty as Knight and Duke very seriously and will protect his King and Queen to the death. Like Mary, he is also a devout Catholic.