💉Part 1: A carriage💉

(Your POV)
I have spent more than 5 years to find the blue spider lily...and now...I've finally found it...I smile mischievously as I pick it up...I feel even more stronger 'Nakime...teleport me back...' I say in my mind, a few seconds later, I get teleported to my room, I quickly put my black umbrella away and eat the blue spider lily...I start feeling lightheaded, I hear Kokushibo call my name and then I finally pass out...

I see a dark carriage approaching a castle, and then I wake up inside a coffin, I groan in ignorance 'not the first time this has happened...' I think to myself as I kick it open and get out of it, I trip over my robe that has replaced my kimono "What the hell?!" I say as I stand up, thankfully I ate the blue spider lily so it took a good chunk of weight off my shoulders, I walk through the portrait filled walls of the hall until I bump into a tall man with a crow mask on "ow!" I say as I run my head and look up at him "Finally! I've found you" The man says as he grabs me by my wrist and starts speed walking towards a room...

༒𝗟𝗼𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗰 𝗠𝗶𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿

The man tells me to go stand infront of the giant mirror 'what the hell is going on' I say to myself as I stand infront of the mirror "State thy name" it says, my eyes widen in shock "Muzan Kibutsuji..." I say, still in shock "This young soul is...dangerous...strict...and full of pride...she belongs in Heartslabyul" The mirror says until someone bursts into the room, I easily recognize him...

"𝘒-𝘒𝘰𝘬𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘣𝘰?!"

𝚃𝚘𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 𝟸𝟿𝟿 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜