161-170

Chapter 161 Movie Emperor Gu is a bit abnormal today.

  Fortunately, Lu Ning shook his head, "I just don't like them."

  "Oh."

  Listening to the conversation between these two people, Li Tao and others immediately cried and begged for mercy.

  The result was a more painful slap in the face.

  After a while, Lu Ning asked Xiao Bai to drag the two people outside and tie Li Tao and the seven or eight people into a string.

  Anyone who dares to moan will have a rag stuck in his mouth.

  Xiaobai had already reacted and was grateful to Lu Ning and Gu Jinzhi. At this time, Ouyang Mengmeng also recovered. She first hugged her assistant Xiaobai and started crying to make sure that the other person was not bullied by the trash. He breathed a sigh of relief, and then thanked Lu Ning and Gu Jinzhi profusely.

  Seeing the piles of garbage tied up in this cave, Ouyang Mengmeng and Xiao Bai no longer wanted to stay here. They looked pitifully at Lu Ning and Gu Jinzhi who were about to leave.

  "Can we go to your cave? Don't worry, we only need to live at the entrance of the cave. We will keep vigil for you then!"

  Lu Ning is not the kind of narrow-minded person. Ouyang Mengmeng is not a good person, but he is not guilty. die.

  But...

  she said coldly, "There are dead people in our cave. Are you sure you want to come and live in our cave?" "

  Ah, what kind of dead people? Lu Ning, if you don't want us to live there, that's fine. After all, we had conflicts before..."

  "It was Sun Chuang, the man next to Lin Ji. He was killed by Lin Ji, and then Lin Ji wanted to kill us." "

  !!!!!!"

  Ouyang Mengmeng still didn't believe it, she shamelessly led Xiaobai, I followed...

  mainly because the shadow of what happened before was too great!
  She would rather be with Lu Ning who doesn't like her and see Lu Ning's cold face than stay in the original cave!

  She didn't believe it, and there was nothing Lu Ning could do.

  So Lu Ning and Gu Jinzhi held umbrellas and slowly returned to their cave.

  Then, Ouyang Mengmeng and Xiaobai, who followed them in, saw Sun Chuang lying on the ground lifeless.

  And, although Lin Ji was still alive, his hands and feet were tied up, his nose was bruised and his face was swollen!

  Ouyang Mengmeng almost rolled her eyes and fainted, but Xiaobai supported her.

  Lu Ning spread her hands, wondering why no one believed the truth?
  Gu Jinzhi put away the umbrella and looked at her hand, "Ningning, does your hand hurt? I have safflower oil here. Let me rub it for you." "Why do you have safflower oil?

  " ?"

  "Get it from Li Yue."

  "Oh."

  Gu Jinzhi carefully applied safflower oil to Lu Ning's white hands. In fact, Lu Ning's hands didn't hurt. Those garbage heads were not as hard as rocks.

  If it was normal, she would definitely reject Gu Jinzhi.

  But now, she doesn't know why, she doesn't want to reject the other party, but she wants the other party to apply safflower oil to her personally?

  What's wrong with her?
  Is it because they slept together?
  When Ouyang Mengmeng and Xiao Bai were left at the entrance of the cave, Jack and Tang Linyu didn't care. Jiang Rou had already fallen asleep. In the end, they were just too scared to die. Then they saw Jin Baoyuan, who Lu Ning and the others had gone out, left. come over.

  Lin Ji was very excited when she saw Ouyang Mengmeng and the others!
  "Woooooooooo!"

  Ouyang Mengmeng was a little hesitant. She knew that Lin Ji wanted her to take the rag from his mouth, but... Lu Ning said that Lin Ji killed someone!
  Moreover, Lu Ning and Gu Jinzhi must be killed!

  Before, Ouyang Mengmeng followed Lin Ji to get traffic, and then she wanted to go further. She could also go against her conscience and do bad things, but... forget about killing people!

  She didn't even realize that she seemed to trust Lu Ning invisibly!
  After all, they are all from the same company. After learning what Ouyang Mengmeng and Xiaobai went through, Jin Baoyuan said, "If you have to stay here, it's not impossible, but there are dead people here, and we have to explain it to you in advance." ."

  "Can't they be sent to the cave next door? They are all tied up anyway, so they can't escape. Wait until dawn tomorrow and the communication is restored, then call the police and arrest these bad guys!" Jin

  Baoyuan After hearing it, I thought it was feasible.

  And before the storm outside got heavy, he went to ask Gu Jinzhi and Lu Ning for instructions.

  Gu Jinzhi, who was concentrating on applying medicine to Lu Ning's little hand, was disturbed and raised his head in displeasure, "Can't you decide this little thing yourself?" Small, small nonsense

  ?
  Jin Baoyuan has seen a lot of things in the world, but none of the world things he has seen before are as big as tonight!

  But he turned around and went out.

  Lu Ning also heard what Ouyang Mengmeng and the others said just now. She said, "Jin Zhi, they have to move a body. They must be very tired. Do we want to help?" "No, there is Jin Baoyuan, and that

  Xiaobai It's very strong. Ningning, did your shoulder hurt just now? Can I give you a squeeze?" "

  ..."

  Tonight, Movie Emperor Gu was a little too attentive. Lu Ning felt that he was a little abnormal, but he couldn't find any evidence.

  The most important thing is that she doesn't want to refuse?

  "Okay, do you need me to take off my clothes?"

  "...No."

  Although Gu Jinzhi didn't want to deny it, the time, place and atmosphere were not right, so he had to reluctantly refuse.

  Over there, Jin Baoyuan, Ouyang Mengmeng and Xiao Bai moved the killer's body to the next door. Then they were worried that the bunch of garbage would escape, so they tied them up one more time.

  Place the killer's body opposite them.

  Li Tao waited for a bunch of garbage: "..."

  They were as quiet as a chicken in an instant!

  After returning to the cave, Lin Ji kept whining at Ouyang Mengmeng. Ouyang Mengmeng turned her head and said very worriedly, "His whining and whining will affect our rest. Otherwise, he will die too." Send him to the cave next door."

  "Tie him a few more layers to prevent him from running away."

  "Yeah."

  Lin Ji's eyes widened. He looked at Ouyang Mengmeng in disbelief. Could it be that the other party wanted to Free yourself?

  Looking for an opportunity?

  As a result, the three of them carried Lin Ji to the next door in the rain again, and then... they left.

  They left in such a hurry that they didn't even seal the entrance to the cave. As a result, a few minutes later, strong winds came up, blowing all the people who were tied into a bunch and couldn't leave together.

  Bite it open with your teeth?

  It doesn't exist, because everyone's mouths are full of stuff. It is estimated that if they are stuffed like this all night, their jaws will be dislocated when they are taken out tomorrow.

  It's not over yet!
  Because when the strong wind blew, all of them rolled together, including the cold corpse of the killer...

  Everyone: "..."

  Lin Ji, whose face was stepped on by someone's smelly feet: "..."

  Mom, I I don't want to rob the family property, I want to go home o(╥﹏╥)o
  Jin Baoyuan is here with two people. After moving the eyesore, he also breathed a sigh of relief, but when he turned around, he saw his brother Gu He was massaging Lu Ning's shoulders.