Once upon a time in Gun-po Part-4

Author's pov: Baekhuyn's plane lands at the Airport. He takes a cab and reaches home.

A little info about Baekhyun -  He was Jisoo's childhood best friend. He has to shift to France for boarding school. He is pretty rich but he is a kind person and is very humble. He is coming back to Korea to finish his higher studies and take over his father's company. 

Baekhuyn enters the house and is greeted by his grandmother and mother. His father was apparently in a meeting and would come home late. 

Baekhuyn -  Mom! Grandma! How are you? Where's Dad?

Baekhyun's mom - Your dad is in a meeting, he'll come late tonight but you can talk to him tomorrow at the dinner table. 

Baekhuyn - Ok mom. 

After 2hrs :-

They are all sitting at the dinner table. Baekhyun's father speaks up. 

Baekhuyn's Dad - Son, how was your study in France? I heard that you performed very well in the final exams. 

Baekhyun - Yes Dad, I did pretty well in the finals. 

Baekhuyn's Dad- Good for you son. Tomorrow you will be joining your old school. 

Baekyhun - Wait. That means that I will be meeting Jisoo - ya?

Baekhuyn's Dad- Yes. 

The next  day:-

Jisoo and Jungkook were taking a walk through the school. 

Jungkook - I'm very lucky to have you give me another chance sooya. 

Jisoo - Hmm... but there's no need to flirt with me so much.

Jungkook -Whatever you say . I wish no one ever takes you away from me. 

Jisoo - For that you need to make me yours *teases*

Jungkook - Ofcourse I will make you mine *smirk*

Jisoo-*blushes*

As they were walking. Someone called Jisoo's name. She turned around to find her childhood best friend Baekhyun was back. Jisoo was very happy. So happy that she ran and hugged him. Jungkook who was watching was very jealous. But he kept calm. Jisoo turned to Jungkook and introduced her childhood best friend . Jisoo explained how Baekhuyn and Jisoo were buddies and played numerous games. Jungkook kept quiet and heard her story.

Jisoo and Baekhyun spoke for a while and Baekyhun was very friendly with Jungkook but Jungkook found it fishy and faked a smile at him. Jisoo showed Baekhyun his way to his class and then went to hers with Jungkook. 

At break time:- 

Jungkook- You know, you never mentioned this Baekhyun to me before. 

Jisoo - Cause he went to France for boarding school and he came back to finish higher studies here and take over his father's buisness. 

Jungkook - I see but I don't like that boy's vibes. I feel like he might take you away from me. (Jungkook confessed)

Jisoo - *laughs at his confession* Oh kookie, He's just being friendly 

Jungkook - Hmph. 

Suddenly Baekhyun comes there and asks Jisoo to come with him. Jisoo excuses herself and goes with him. Jungkook was kind of worried about his sooya but he had to trust her.

For a few days, Jisoo would spend more time with Baekhyun. And Jungkook would feel bad but did not take any steps. He tried talking to her but failed to because whenever he would try talking to her, Baekhyun would come there and take Jisoo from there and talk about something. Jungkook was fed up, until the day of their prom, Jisoo and Jungkook went their as a date and well asusual Jisoo was taken by Baekhuyn for some"specail reason" and Jungkook was left all alone on a table. But then -